Chapter~1~ Preparations~

Yea!! chapter 1!!!! finally!!! to!!! many!!explination!!!! marks!!!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Aleksy's POV

Today was a big day, along with it being my birthday it was also the day my dads were crowned kings of Fai.

"Alek, are you ready yet? We're going to be late!" my twin brother Alastair's voice rang from his side of our room.

"yeah!" I shouted fist pumping the air, I ran over to my brother and jumped on his back, "now go!"

"I'm not your hippocamp you know." He grunted, "and you're not a lightweight either."

I slapped his head, "I'm not fat! I swim the city twice a day!"

"I know you're fat, because I swim the city four times a day."

"fine so you workout more, but we still look the same brother dear, and at least I still got the innocence of a child." I fluttered my eyelashes in his face.

"riiight, and I have all the innocence of Aralia after a night of parties."

I jumped off of him and sprinted for the door, "Fine! Race you!"

"cheater!" he yelled, and I leaped through the barrier and my yellow blue seahorse tail shot me around the twists and turns of the hallways towards the Throne room where Alastair and I were supposed to meet Aralia, and Admeta.

I was so gonna win, but then a familiar seahorse tail sped by me, "sea snail!" Alastair shouted behind him as he passed me.

"you're a cheater!" I shouted back, swimming harder so I was barely keeping up.

"says the one who had a ten second head start!"

I scoffed, "you're still going on about that?"

"well all I know now is that I...." he burst through the door, "Won!"

"dick!" I pouted.

"awwww, is poor baby mad about losing?" he said in a baby voice, "does he need his momma?"

"I don't need my..."

"I am right here for you babe, what happened? Are you hurt? Alastair, what did you do!" my dad Derik's voice yelled as he picked me up by my armpits and curled his massive serpent tail around me protectively.

My Dad Derik was a character, Father used to say he was the shyest man he had ever met, I never believed it because the dad I knew talked to everyone about anything! mainly us when we were younger, I mean come on! who tells the towns people when their sons hit puberty!

though he was very good looking, long dark green hair billowed around him softly down to the center of his back, framing a pale thin body, not too muscular by any standards, but not skin and bone either. the smile lines around his cheeks were faint, and if anyone pointed them out he would immediately call them out on any of their flaws, all in all though he was the most loving dad I could ever ask for, sometimes....not always....but most of the time.

"why do you always think I did something to him?" Alistair asked in his defense.

Dad let me go and I inhaled, "jeez I almost died there dad! What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

He huffed crossing his arms making his four bracelets jingle, "can't I protect my son?"

"what about your daughter?" my sister Admeta's voice rang, "I need protection too." She pouted.

"of course you do princess." Our other father Hayle's voice said.

Yeah, I got two dads, problems?