Chapter~4~From The Past To The Present

(Mary's POV...fudge yes!! she's back bishes!! Im so..*sniff*...happy:') I hope you all too)

"Your son took something precious from me," the girl who kiddnapped me snarled pointing the blade in her hand under my neck making me cringe back in fear, "so, im going to take something precious from him."

my eyes widened, "no."

the smile that spread across her face was wicked as she said, "yes." in a very 'happy' voice, "whats more precious than a loving mother gone before her time?" she asked, and i just stared at her.

she was going to kill me, just because she didn't get what she wanted, what kind of sick minded person would do such a thing to another living being?

i heard shouts and some kind of faint alarm being sounded, and the girl sighed, " i guess they noticed the dead guard by now," she poked the blade deeper into my neck and i felt something warm trickle down from where it stabbed me, "too bad i cant play with you a little more." she finished and the last thing i saw was the blade go up then come down in slow motion and a sharp pain across my neck, then...nothing.

now people say that when you die you sometimes don't know your dead.

i knew.

they also say that you wouldn't care about anything else when you died.

i cared still.

emotions flooded through me at the same time, but i never said a word, i just let my thoughts wander to what could have been, what i would miss because i wasn't there, what i wouldn't be able to teach my children and future grandchildren.

while all of these thoughts raced through my mind i felt a tear slide my cheek and rise up until it splashed in front of my face a few inched from me. i didn't move, i didn't shed away, i was dead, what could hurt me?

the tear slowly started to create ripples and behind those ripples a light shone through the darkness, and as it cleared my cool poise was crack as i saw Derik crying on the floor in front of the king and queen, and Hayle was confronting him, but even though they whispered and i was watching from above i still heard,

"Derik, bad things happen to every ones family, even mine." Hayle assured him, "everyone dies sooner or later, some we think before their time, but the goddess is the one who decides that."

Derik nodded slightly in understanding, "I just wish moms' wasn't so soon."

He sobbed a little more and then went limp in Hayle's arms, "Derik!" Hayle exclaimed.

"it's fine he just passed out."Sharon's voice echoed before the picture began to fade.

then the light stopped and i was in the dark againand my family was gone, but instead of going back to just floating, i felt a light tugging sensation. i looked around but no one was there, the tugging just got stronger and stronger until i felt like i was being propelled through space.

i never knew that dead people could pass out because thats exactly what i did.

**

"mary?" a voice called out to me.

i groaned, and flipped the other way, i did not feel good and didn't want to be woken up.

"Mary!" the same voice yelled again, but this time directly in my ear. 

i sat up so straight and quick that i smacked right into whoever was bent over me, and hard.

"what in the world...?" i looked up and there sitting on the floor was a woman, about my age, she was rubbing her forehead from where mine smacked into it, "who are you?" I asked.