Chapter~3~A Miracle~

Hello Everyone!!! i give you a new chapter!!! *cheers really loudly so the neighbors calls the cops* :3

....

haha, yeah so moving on, i think from now on im going to try and do two to three POV's in each chapter, it just seems more fun getting different POV's from all of my characters, but anywaysi hope you all love it!!

please remember to vote and comment, and hey why the hell not fan too!! or add this story to your library, it would mean so much to me to know that you did that.

okay i'll stop talking now bye bye!!

Ciriah;3

(Leomaris' POV)

I felt the tears come, but I didn't care. He was right I would have done that in the past, but now I wanted nothing more than to make it all up to him, to make him happy.

"are you okay Leo?" Alistair asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

I sniffed and wiped the moisture from my face and put on a fake smile for him. "of course, I had to try right?" and I walked away, I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. I moved away from Alistair and from all of the people towards the edge of barrier.

"Leomaris!" someone screamed, my mother most likely, but I didn't want to hear anything she had to say and I moved through the barrier feeling the pulling sensation as my legs turned back into my long red and green scaled tail and I swam down the halls not really knowing where I was going, this was a new hallway.

'why can't I do this?' I asked myself, 'why did I have to find my Suri this way?' I opened a beautifully decorated door and froze at the contents. Inside was a single statue of a beautiful Merwoman made of solid stone, her features were flawless, it was as if she was real. Her tail was adorned with topaz scales that shone brightly in the light that fell from the ceiling.

I wonder who she was.

"she's my grandmother." A familiar voice said behind me, I turned to see Aleksy leaning against the door.

(Aleksy's POV)

I told him, I was talking with Admeta about what kind of jewelry she wanted from the jewelers, I didn't really care but I needed to get my mind off of him.

Everything was going good I was dancing around with a couple of cute guys when I was suddenly pulled away by Alistair.

"what!" I whined, "I was starting to have fun."

"I have to tell you something Alek, something that I shouldn't have kept secret from you."

I looked at him funny, "you keep secrets from me? why?"

"because Leo asked me to."

"oh him? I know you guys were friends, I can't tell you who to like and who not to like, but I can't believe you lied to me, your own brother, for him!" my voice was starting to attract a crowd, my parents being a part of that crowd.

"Aleksy please..."

"no! I'm done with all of this, please don't talk to me anymore tonight about him." And this would be the second time tonight I turned my back on someone, I hate doing that.

I decided to walk the edge of the barrier where no one was. That is except Leomaris who I saw moving towards the door.

"Leomaris!" I heard his mother call, but he ignored her and passed through the barrier leaving the party.

"that insolent child! No respect for his own mother!" she ranted.

My father and her Suri talked her down and lead her away. I rolled my eyes, and I wondered why he was such a prick to me.