Chapter~5~A Beautiful End The Perfect Night~

okay its short, but i didnt really want to give anything away just yet, im still trying to figure it all out myself, so yeah! enjoy this little party scene.

ALEKSY'S POV

Mary told her story, by the end I was looking over at Leo, so the goddess knew that me and Leo were going to be together? 

"so what is this mission you spoke of?" father asked.

Grandma just shrugged her shoulders, "she said she would tell us when the time was right, and I'm not gonna question it." 

we all nodded.

Queen Atlantica had to go and ask the question least important to anyone, "so one of those bands you have there belongs to my son?" she asked, I groaned inwardly, always after power this woman, "what sort of power does it hold?"

Mary stood and held out her arms, the armlets that rested there began to glow with golden light, "she said that they are able to conjure any weapon or magic they wish, but once they have the power it takes a full day before they are able to choose again, so if I were to ask this one," she looked at her left hand, "for the power of fire," her hand burst into a blue flame that rose a few feet in the air before settling in the palm of her hand, everyone gasped, "and if I ask the other for a trident." she said, and a six foot long trident appeared in her right hand, it made her look menacing, "it will appear." she finished. 

Everyone was staring at her, the only one not phased was aunt Sharon who shot up from where she was sitting and jumping around her mom like she was a little girl again, "mom, you are awesome!" she screamed.

"okay so when does he get it?" Atlantica asked.

"Mother." Leomaris sighed.

"what!" she yelled at him, it got under my skin when she did that, "you do not speak to me that way! Do you understand me?" she asked him, he rolled his eyes and turned away.

She grabbed his chin and forced him to look back at her, "do you understand me?" she asked him.

He just glared at her and nodded. 

I couldn't take it anymore, I stood up walked over to them grabbed Leo and walked him out of the room with Queen Atlantica's voice trailing behind us. 

"Alek what are you...?" he started to ask until he saw my face, I knew I looked a little to serious to be talking to at the moment. 

We made so many twists and turns I had almost gotten lost, until the Barrier to the party came into view. 

"Alek wait!" of course I didn't and we burst through it hand in hand. 

The music stopped and everyone looked at us, I just waved and Leo blushed as we headed to the main table, the party started up again and everything was fine, "Alek what's wrong?" Leo whispered. 

I looked at him with watery eyes, "I'm sorry I just couldn't take your mom treating you that way, why do you let her do that?" I sniffed.

He just sighed and put his arm around my shoulder, my heart started to pound at the closeness, his broad chest rising and falling with each breath, " I've been living with that kind of abuse all my life, I'm used to it." he said.

I grabbed his hands, "well you know what? You're going to live here with me." 

his eyes widened, "what?"

"you heard me, stay here with me, you don't have to deal with that anymore." I explained.

He tightened his grip around my shoulder, "their my family Alek, even though they treat me badly, they raised me and I have no choice but to love them."

"and what about me?" I asked without thinking.

his body shook with laughter, "of course I love you," he said, "I've always loved you, I just had a funny way of showing it."

I laughed with him too, "oh I know." 

after a little laughter and a little argument he finally gave in and agreed to move in, I was so happy, and excited because it meant that I finally got to have my own room...well of course I was going to share with Leo he was my Suri.

Someone cleared their throat, we looked up to see Alistair and Admeta smiling down at me.

I blushed, "what's up you guys?" I asked.

"oh, nothing much just coming over to say hi." Admeta said.

"uh huh." Leo answered.

Alistair chuckled, "sorry we just wanted to congratulate you two on finally getting together." he said dragging out 'finally'.

I huffed, "well it would have been sooner if someone I won't say any names, ahuh cough Alistair, cough, would have told me first." 

we all laughed, the rest of the night went great, everyone else came back and I talked to my parents, they thought it was a great idea for Leo to move in and that they would get right on building a new extension to the palace. I danced and and sang all night. Towards the end of the party father made an announcement that the crowning of the princes and princess was going to be moved to tomorrow.

Someone tapped my shoulder, I turned to see my grandma Mary, "Hi Aleksy, sorry about ruining your tender moment with Leomaris."

"its okay..uh, I should call you grandma, but you don't look old enough for that."

she giggled, "yeah I guess your right, but I've always wanted grandchildren, and now I have four, so you can call me whatever you want."

"Alright everyone!" Father yelled over the noise, everyone quieted, "my Suri has prepared a surprise for everyone, if you would all please gather at the main door. 

We all followed father outside to find dad standing with a few of the towns people, "hello everyone, glad you could make it, we were just about to start." 

he turned to the others and gave them instructions to stand in certain places, and when they were in position he summoned fire to his hands which signaled the others to do the same, "i wanted to do something special for all of you who have taken me in as your own all of these years, and I also want to extend this gift to the return of my mom Mary." everyone clapped and cheered while dad raised his hand firing the ball into the open ocean above us, as it soared higher it began to grow before exploding all together and raining down on us below.

"fireworks!" Aunt Sharon yelled, and swam into the shower of fire trying to catch them with her hands, this got all of the other children around us to scream like crazy and join in. 

i felt a tug on my hand and looked over to see Leo pulling me towards the fun, i smiled at him and zoomed forward with him in tow now right into the center of it all, i was laughing and shoving my brother around when Leo wrapped his arms around me. his hair wrapping around me in a blood red curtain of security, i looked into his emerald eyes and saw nothing but love in them, he began to lean forward slowly and his eyes began to close ever so slightly.

pft, to slow, i thought and crashed my lips onto his, suprising him for a moment before he started to move his lips with mine. 

this was the end of a perfect night and the start of a beutiful future.

like i said its short, just be on the look out very soon for the real intense stuff next ok?