5: First Date

Another request, and 100 views!

I have had writers block on this request, and on my other book. But thanks for requesting!

-Eve

Peter:

For your first date, he took you to get some galaxy coffee.

He knew how much that you liked coffee, so he wanted you to try galaxy coffee.

"Holy crap, this is so much better then whatever I used to have." You said. He smiled, and you kept going out after that date.

Groot:

Groot took you to his favorite place to relax.

His favorite place is where he caught Peter, the first time he met him. He loves the fountain there, and he likes sitting on the bench to chill.

You loved it, and he put a flower in your hair, and said "I am Groot."

Both of you smiled, and you kept going out with him.

Gamora:

She took you to her ship. She took one of Peter's "human things" and it was a tv. You guys watched movies, and cuddled.

Basic, but you kept going out with each other.

Rocket:

Rocket took you on a walk around the galaxy.

You honestly loved it, while he showed you everything, and you guys talked about each other. You guys liked each other, and kept going out.

Drax:

He didn't take you anywhere. You brought him to the coffee place, after seeing your best friend try it with Peter.

He has never tried it either, so you both tried it, and both loved it.

Both of you enjoyed each others company, and kept dating.

--------

Ant-Man was such a good movie!!!!!

I am on writers block for my other book.

I NEVER HAVE WRITERS BLOCK

-Eve