6: He/She See's You Cry

Peter:

Your Grandma just died, and you ran outside where you first met Peter. You cried your eyes out.

Peter found you, picked you up,and wrapped his arms around you. "My mother died too," he said, "I know what it's like."

He started whispering sweet things into your ear, and you felt a little better.

Groot:

You just failed a project you were working on for months. You started crying, and Groot came to the rescue.

He gave you flowers, and said "We are Groot."

You felt much better.

Gamora:

Your sister just died of cancer. You were so close. You shed a few tears. Gamora kissed your cheek, and took you out.

You felt a little better, but you wished that Gamora could meet your sister.

Rocket:

You were crying because Rocket hasn't returned from a trip that was only supposed to be 2 days long.

You were worried, and you put your face in your hands, the tears came.

Rocket grabbed your hands, and said "I'm here." You instantly felt much better.

Drax:

You were crying when you saw Drax hurt, after doing something with the rest of the guardians.

He was bleeding very badly, and you were very worried.

He told you not to worry, and that you could be his nurse. You felt better, and treated his scars.

--------

200 views!

Thanks so much!

No one requested this one but I did it anyway. :)

-Eve