Chapter 21

You answered by "I would like to wear a form fitted, mermaid dress with a sweetheart neckline, lace and a little bit of bling", the woman leaves the fitting room. A few minutes later she comes back with 4 dresses, you begin with the first dress, with you didn't got that wow-Factor, you decided to show everybody the dress. And walked toward the others. You told everyone that you didn't like the dress, but wanted to show it, and they commentated, after that you returned to the fitting room. You tried on dress 2 and immediately loved it it had an open back and long lace sleeves. You walked towards the others in your wedding gown, as you stepped in front of them you saw your mother cry and say "y/n you have never looked more beautiful that you do now, I see that look in your eyes", smile and a tear runs over your cheek, all the others love the dress too and the consultant says "are you saying yes to the dress"You replied "yes, I'm saying yes to the dress" everybody cheers and hugs you.

Mark's p.o.v:
You walk downstairs with the others and try on some suits you immediately pick a black suit with a white shirt and a red tie, the boys all get a classic black suit and black tie, mark pays the half of what they cost.

Your p.o.v:
You immediately go shopping for bridesmaids dresses. The woman askes what kind of dresses you want, you want red cocktail-dresses. The 3 girls need to fit the dresses, a few minutes later, you see Mandy, Molly and Wisshu in three different dresses. Mandy was wearing a strapsless blood red cocktail-dress , Molly a rose coloured halter dress and Wisshu was wearing sweetheart neckline, Bordeaux coloured dress. You choose Wisshu's one, everybody likes it. Mark also pays have the half of the dresses. After that everybody goes to their home, Wisshu and Jack stay at your apartment for a few days and then go back to Ireland.