Chapter 57

After they ran some final tests they discovered it was possible to save you and the uterus, you just needed a small surgery. A few hours later you woke up with everything blurry for your eyes. After your vision came back you saw Mark sitting next to you squeezing your hand. You looked over to him and he kissed your hand. He said "the surgery was successful and they managed to save you, of course and your uterus", you looked at him and said "can I go home?" he raised his shoulders and said "probably, but after some time". The next day you were sitting in Mark's car ready to go home. After you arrived back home you immidiatly went to bed. Mark let you go on your own and wanted to record an update video after not posting in a few days. After he was done editing he uploaded it and sat down on the couch watching some TV an half hour later Mark fell asleep on the couch after a few long days with hardly any sleep. The next day you woke up feeling very sick and depressed. You slowly and carefully walked downstairs because the wound hurt a lot. You saw Mark sitting on the couch head down. You walked towards him and saw his sad face lit up a bit, you took a deep breath and said "I can't do this, I just can't" he looked at you and said "you can't what?" you sighed and said "please don't make this any harder, I called a friend this morning asking if I could stay at her place for a few days. I can't live with the man of my deceased baby, I know how hard this is for you, but I just can't. I need to be somewhere else now" you tried to avoid looking at Mark and not to cry. You heard absolutely nothing, it was dead silent. Then all of a sudden Mark said "but I need you..." you tried not to show any emotions and put your head down letting all your hair fall in front of your face so he didn't see the tear. "I have to go now" you said and walked to the front door.