Overprotective Siblings

Question: Hey, so I'm really outnumbered at home. I have 5 older brothers and a dad. I don't have a mum. And I'm the youngest and only girl. My older brothers are extremely over protective of me and it's annoying.

So there was another part to this question but it never really like finished and it glitched and now its gone so. I think i know what question you were asking.

HOW THE FUCK DO I DEAL WITH OVER PROTECTIVE BROTHERS??

Well im going to tell you.

First thing's first you have to understand you are the youngest of the family that immediatly puts you at their protection and they want the best for you.

Secondly you are the only girl, that singles you out in the fact that they are guys and they know what guy's think. And they know us guys are horny little fuckers (sometimes) and we have dirty minds (sometimes...maybe..kinda.. okay ya know whatevssssss)

you have to remember that your brothers want the absolute best for you.

But if ya feeling like they are kinda like.

A guy bumps into you and they go all ninja shove a unicorns pointer thing up his ass and they be all like.

AW HELL NO YOU DID NOT JSUT TOUCH HER SHOULDER THAT BREAKS RULE1223344567 OF THE BROTHER PROTECTION CODE YOU ARE SOOO DONE YOUNG MAN!

Then maybe you want to sit down with them and be like hey could you loosen up just a smidge. Give them your reasoning and just let them understand.

BUTTTTT

at the end of the day they just want whats best for you and they dont want you to get hurt or hurt by guy or anything because they know that some guy's dont respect girls like girl's should be respected and they are just looking out for you as best as they can.

I HOPE THIS HELPS AND IF IT DOESNT IM SORRY BBUT I AINT PERFECT

wait a second..but i am.

kidding

kidding

IM JOKING PEOPLE! DONT GET YOUR PANTIES (or boxers) IN A WAD!

Have a wonderful day bitches xoxo

PS: y'all seem to be enjoyed them gifs on the side so imma be doing more of those fabbbbb stuff. soo be on the lookout for some more of those for you crazy mofos.

LOVE YOU!!

PPS: this is nothing important but i was just laughing because p p s and like pp sherman or something from Nemo and WHATEVEAA soo:)

PPS: THAT IS LOUIS TOMLINSON!! ON THE GIF YES!!! SASSMASTER RIGHT THERE BOOOOM!