Jace/Cedric Cliff/Darkwood

Full name: Jace Cliff/Cedric Darkwood

Hmm, interesting name. But why two?

age: 16 but about to turn 17

Good, I guess, but around that typical age... *cough* MARY SUE *cough*

Species: He is human

Alrighty.

Hair colour: dirty blonde

Okay, I accept that.

Hair length: Just below his ears, messy and casual

Gah. Everyone says that. "Messy but casual" is a bit Mary Sue ish, because everyone in storyland has that type of hair.

eye colour: Natural is grey but due to drugs turned bottle blue which then turned icy blue

Drugs? O.o okay then. Pretty eyes, but dirty blonde with blue is the typical jock.

Other facial features: Has scar under chin.

*cough* HE'S LUKE FLIPPING CASTELLAN *cough*

Body description: extremely fit but has to be, he has two parallel scars on his back which is a sign that he tied his soul to his childhood friend.

Well. Deep, and dark. Fit is typical for a guy around that age, Mary Sue or not.

Personality: He has built a wall around himself and is letting it crumble under the burden of the knowledge of dying. He hates weakness but says no to any missions as he could catch a glimpse of his father who tortured him. He likes his food though but isn't a pig. Jace/Cedric is smart, but mysterious, he put up an act of mocking everybody every chance he got but due to his walls crumbling people have found he is lovable.

Hm, interesting character. (Quick Tip: don't make him open up right away!)

Strength: Extremely good with weapons, an extreme protectiveness over his friends but doesn't like to show it.

I approve.

Weakness's: Arrogant and reckless, he charges into battles thinking that he can't be beaten. He was forced to get addicted to a drug that could kill him if he stops taking it, making him unable to register anything.

Mmmhmm. You pwn this quiz xP Yeah, nice weakness, just be sure to portray them.

Likes: likes food, likes weapons, likes video games and books, likes to build gadgets and loves fast cars.

Typical teenage boy.

dislikes: dislikes weakness, hates his father and past, dislikes posh schools.

Posh schools is out there, but good thingamajig.

crush: a girl on his mission but she is already dating someone, and he doesn't try anything because he has only weeks to live

You're making me want to read this. But only cause he has weeks to live? Not because she has a boyfriend?

boyfriend/girlfriend: none but people want to be

MARY SUE ALERT! Erm... Who said that?! Heheh.

people crushing on him: another girl on his mission

If it's the girl with the boyfriend... -.-"

fan-fiction info: percy jackson fan fiction, set after the heroes of olympus

YOU ARE MY NEW BFFL. <3

History: he grew up in a rich house, with a father and mother, he had an older sister and a younger sister who he loves. When he turned seven years old his father brought him to a house beside the lake, it was remote and quiet. That night the father brought him down to the basement where the father strapped him to the table and injected him wth 3 doses of a drug which gave him horrible hallucinations. The father meanwhile got a flaming torch and pressed it down onto Cedric's stomach.  

It kept on going like that for the next three years on Cedric's birthday but when his older sister who he finds out she too had been tortured by the father, dies by what he thought of the drug they were injected with.

Cedric went to a warlocks house where his father tracked him down but the father left empty handed because of the warlock. He then ran to camp halfblood and stayed there ever since

Interesting, the Mary Sue part is how long and dramatic it is, but the plot line of the past isn't Mary Sueish.

I have deducted, after long amounts of research (lol jk five minutes), that Jace/Cedric (honestly, what is this guy's name?!) is 22% Mary Sue/ Gary Stu. Congrats. Not too bad, just parts of him that are a bit Mary Sue ish.

Thank you and have a hufflepuffy day, 

TigerCupcake, MS/GS Master ;)