Chapter One

Andy's P.O.V.

Dear Bat book

So I'm afraid I have a crush. Hes a total douche but I just fell in love. Should I push my feelings away? Or should I tell the person that I love them? I'm so confused right now! I don't know who I can trust. I wish you were real. I could really use a person to talk to that wont share my secrets and would help me out.

I closed my journal. I hid it under my bunk's mattress so my band mates cant find it and read it. I fall/jump out of my bunk.

"Hey Andy. Are you getting ready?" Jinxx said.

"Uh yeah, well I'm already ready." I reply, kind of shyly.

He looked away rolling his eyes. I chuckled a little. So immature! But I love my band mates. I walk to the front of the bus. The rest of the band was at the front of the bus.

"Hey." I say smiling at my band.

Warped tour is going to be great! I'm so happy, I get to see my forbidden love! We all jump off the bus excited and shouted. I watched until he showed up.

"Hey, Andy?" He said shyly. "Are you still mad at me?"

"Uh, hey Chris.." I said looking away. "No... I'm not mad.."

I can feel the blushing. I don't want him to see it. I back into the shadows a little. Maybe it wont be as noticeable. I walk away to my band members. I cant deal with being near Chris. We are up next.

"Hey motherf*ckers! Are you ready!?" I scream into the mic. Every body screams. I look around and see Chris, he was smiling at me. I blushed hard.

We finish our set and get off the stage to meet fans and sign things.We go back and watch more bands perform. They were all good. After all the bands performed we went back to our bus. I immediately get into my bunk and pull out my bat book.

Dear Bat book,

I saw him. He talked to me! I couldn't believe he actually talked to me. He made me blush. I remember it perfectly... I need help. Could you help me out Bat book? He also smiled at me! Jeez I don't think I can go on the entire warped tour like this...

I hid my book again hearing someone.

"Hey Andy someone is here to see you!" Ashley said with a slight giggle.

"Who? Who is here to see me?" I ask pulling my curtain back.

My mouth just dropped to Chris standing there awkwardly.

"Uh right.... Hey Chris." I stutter. He looked at me. Ashley winked, then mouthed;

"I know, I read it." He left

"Uh Chris what are you doing here?" I managed to get out. Through my anger? No i'm not mad at Ashley he was just thinking of me.

"Oh well Ashley said you needed someone to hang out with and that I would be perfect for that..." He trailed off. I smiled a little and hopped down.

"Come on the back is where we can hang out." I start leading him to the back. He follows me and we sit on the couch in the back.

"So what do you want to do?" I said looking at the TV.

"uh..... I don't know... What ever you want to do..." He stutters back. I looked at him, he was blushing. Did I say something wrong...... Oh my gawd! Its because I said what do you want to do!!! I turn away, feeling myself blush.

"How about we watch Batman?" I say getting up to play it.

We watched the entire movie.

"Um, Andy, again I know I asked you before. But are you sure your not still mad at me." he asks, whispering trying not to be heard. I turned to him and he looked close to tears. I cant hold this in any longer. I reach over to him and grab his hair. I pulled him close to me and kissed him hard. I kissed him over and over again, but he wouldn't kiss back. I let go of his hair, and he ran away. I shouldn't have done that. I sighed and went to my bunk. I started crying, I'm such an idiot! I fell asleep.