Chapter Seven

Andy

I push hard against Chris's member. He was rock hard, it hurt to touch it. 

"Andy Please stop, I cant deal with this." He says through a moan. 

I decided to let him free only keeping him on the bed and giving him a blowjob. 

"Chris, I'm sorry." I say putting it in my mouth. Bobbing up and down tasting it, feeling it in my mouth made me hard.  Touching myself while tasting him was the best thing. He came in my mouth. I swallowed quickly and got up to kiss him. 

"Andy, I'd like you to do me. Hard." Chris mumbles under his breath.

"No, you aren't ready for that, maybe later." I say kissing him again. "I'm going to make breakfast, alright?" 

"Fiiiiiine!" He exclaims. 

I walk downstairs, and start cooking some bacon for myself, non for him since hes vegan, and some toast with yummy jam for him. 

"Chris, get down here!" I shout up the stairs. I hear rustling and then footsteps. I turn around and walk to the kitchen. I start making more toast for myself and put butter on it. 

Suddenly I feel arms around me and embrace me tightly. 

"Andy, I'd like toast and jam." He whispers in my ear. I smile to myself. 

"Its on the table. Chris look before you do that." He lets go and walks to the table, mumbling to himself. I walk after him and sit down at my place eating my bacon. 

"I want to have fun." He mumbles so I can barely hear him.

"You know what." I start, kind of frustrated. He was starting to piss me off. "After breakfast, I'm going to make sure you can't walk!" I said eating my bacon. 

Chris stared at me and blinked a few times before quietly eating his toast as fast as he could. He smirked at me and slid out of his chair. He walked over to me and leaned down. "Here or on my bed?" He whispers seductively. I gulped hard and stood up. 

I grabbed him roughly at his waist and pulled him closer. "Why not here." I whisper right back. Now it was his turn to gulp. I smirked.

I kissed his roughly and pulled his pants all the way down. I pulled away from the kiss and turned him the other way and pushed roughly into him. He groaned with pain.

"Andy..." He moaned as I thrust into him roughly.  I kept getting harder and faster and rougher. He moaned with pain and clutched onto the tables edge. I leaned down and kissed his back  and got harder. 

I reached around him and started pumping his shaft. He moaned and came all over the table with just a few pumps. I of course came too, but I still kept thrusting. 

Soon, I came again and pulled out of him. "Chris. You're so good." I mumble turning him around and kissing him hard on the mouth. He kissed back and and reached up grabbing my hair. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Sorry it take me so long to update. I keep running out of ideas.