Chapter Six

(Christofers P.O.V.)

I flipped Andy over and pushed into him. 

It's my turn to play hard. I grab wax and pour it on him and I thrust into him. 

"Ouch... Chris please don't..." Andy whisper moans. 

I grab his member and rub. He moans softly. 

I thrust harder and deeper as time moves on. 

"Chris... It hurts." Andy moans. 

"I... Don't... Care..." I say between pants and thrusts. I push all the way into him and cum. 

Panting, I pull out and fall next to Andy. 

He rolls over to face me and borrows his head in my neck. 

"Chris. I'm sorry..." he whispers. "I'm sorry I over reacted and ignored you and said I hate you." 

"I should be sorry. I lied to Hayden about us, when I should've told him about us." 

Andy starts tracing a design on my chest while mumbling to himself. 

"Andy. Look at me." I say. He lifts his head to look me in the eye. 

"I love you. Don't ever leave me again." I say pecking him on the lips. 

"I wouldn't dream of it." He whispers kissing me again. 

Before falling asleep i wrap myself around Andy. He in turn wraps himself  around me.

~Dream Land~ 

Andy and I were walking down to the beach, holding hands, not caring what people thought about us. Andy was the love of my life and I hope I was the love of his life. 

We walked along the shore talking about music, each other, our bands, and our families. Talking until the sun went down we started heading back to our hotel room. 

"Andy I love you. I don't ever want to lose you!" I say looking at him, watching his smile fade into a frown. 

"What? What is it Andy?" I stop walking.

"I... I don't think I should be with you... My parents would not be okay with me being with you." He says and runs off. A second later he comes back with his suitcase 

"Andy... Why are you doing this! You spent all day with me and then you say you don't to be with me."  I scream tears running down my face. "You asshole!" 

He looks at me tears welling in his eyes. "I didn't want to do this. Not really. But, this is goodbye for now."  He says pushing past me. 

"Don't go!"

~Reality~

I screamed and sat up. I immediately look around looking for Andy, he was on the other side of the bed. He was sleeping soundly. 

 I sigh and get out of bed. Quietly I walk downstairs have a glass of soy milk and head back upstairs. Crawling back into bed Andy wraps around me again. 

"Chris. You scared me." He whispers, half awake and half in his dream land. 

"Sorry?" I say unsure of how I scared him

"I heard a scream...." He pauses. "You werent here... I thought..." He trails off. 

"Andy I just went down to get some milk. I had a nightmare." I say wrapping and arm around him, pulling him close. 

"Oh... Maynbe youh chn sihng fer meh." He says sleepily. 

"Not right now sweetheart. Maybe later." I say stroking his hair. Looking at the clock it was 2:55 in the morning. Damn. I continue to stroke Andys hair until I hear him snoring. 

I look at the ceiling unable to fall back asleep. Wow, You just scared your boyfriend! Way to go idiot! 

I look at the clock one last time before falling asleep. It was 4:45. 

~Dream again~

"Andy dont touch me there!"  I say pushing away from him. 

"No fun Chris, Come on lets have a little bit of fun!" He says jumping on me. 

"Andy!" I shout before falling beneath him. He gigles and kissed me, trailing down to my neck. 

Basically dry humping me, breathing hotly on my neck, he unzips my pants rubbing my member through my underwear.

"An...dy.." I moan wrapping my legs around his pulling him close.

He starts leaving hickeys on my neck. Grinding against me is making me harder.

"You like it, Dont you?" He says grinding a little harder. I moan in response. I could feel him smirk while biting me. 

"Andy, just do it already. What are you waiting for?" I mumble.

~Reality~

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Damn my alarm!  "Mmmm." I moan while reaching towards my alarm. 

"Chris?" Andy mumbles. 

"Huh? What is it sweetheart." I say turning off my alarm and looking at him. 

"You're hard..." He says poking it. I flinch in pain. "Rock hard." 

"I cant help it. My dream was really good!" I say gritting my teeth. 

"What did you dream of.?" He asks rubbing it through my pants. I moan.

"A lead singer of a band." I say trying to get Andy to stop touching me. 

"Who was this lead singer?" He smirks, already knowing the answer.

"You. Please stop. You're making it worse!" I push him away completely. 

Andy just jumps back on me. Straggling me he starts rubbing against me. 

"Andy... Please... I can't... its going to..." I try to get out, through the pain I'm in. He smiles evily and rubbs harder. 

"I think I should just torture you. 

"No! Please no!" I say trying to push him off again. He just leans closer and kisses me.