Chapter Five

Andy

After I knocked Chris out, I put in all this effort to be kinky... I handcuffed him to his bed and put a bandanna over his eyes so he couldnt see if he woke up while I was still getting ready. I lit a bunch of candles. I walked out of the room when I was done. I sat in my phone for a while.

I got up and walked into Chris bedroom and he was struggling to get free. I walked back downstairs, quietly. After finding nothing, and I mean nothing, to eat, I checked on Chris again. He had stopped moving, so I opened his door really loudly and then shut his door softly. He looked so cute! I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. Chris looked like he flinched...

"Chris, are you awake?" I whisper trying to sound as sweet as possible.

He nodded trying to get his arms free again. I'm not going to let him go... I hope he knows that...

"Can you take my blindfold off?" He asks quietly, like hes afraid of my answer.

I reach around him carefully take it off and throw it on the floor. I saw Chris looking at the handcuffs... Furry and black... I leaned down and kissed him, this time he kissed back. I stop kissing him suddenly, only because I felt my phone go off. I unlock my phone and check my messages. That girl who had told me to come out about my feelings messaged me.

-Do something kinky with the wax!- I smiled a little.

-Alright. What am I supposed to do? Pour it on him?- I ask confused. I was already going to do that...

I set down my phone and grab a candle. I pour it on Chris. Sudenly he shouts.

"Ouch!"

~later~

I walked out of Chris' room. I walked to the front door. I could hear Chris yelling.

"ANDY GET BACK HERE NOW!"

I ignored him and opened the front door, and slammed it. I didnt actually leave, I just want him to think I did. I quietly walked to the living room. I sat down on the floor. I pulled out my phone, the girl messaged me back again. 

-Did you do it? What was his reaction?!?-

-I poured it all over him the left suddenly, He screamed...- I reply. What if shes going to post these somewhere....

I proceded to then tweet that I love Chris with all my heart and I would die for him. I could hear Chris sobbing/laughing but he sounded really hurt. I was shocked to hear him scream.

"ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK YOU ARE A FILTHY LIAR!!" He sounded so pissed off. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some food. As I ate I resisted the erge to go up there and say I'm sorry a billion times. I felt so bad. I also felt bad about pouring wax on him. 

After an hour I walked over to the door and opened it and slammed it shut again. Chris stayed very quiet. I had to be quiet so did he. I climbed the stairs, quietly not to alert him. I neared his door he was breathing heavily. I opened the door really fast came in and shut it again.

"Go away! I dont want you here. You'll just pour more wax on me!" He screamed at me. 

"No, I'm not. I came here to apologize." I say walking over to the bed. I un cuffed him. and threw the cuffs on the floor. and started peeling the wax off of his chest and stomach. 

All of a sudden Chris pushed me down and got on top of me. He kissed me and started trailing down my neck. He got to my nips and bit one really hard. 

"Ow. That hurt." Not that I was really complaining. 

"Not as much as wax being poured onto me." He repied with a wink.

He started kissing more and more, trailing to my pants. He un buttoned them with his hand but un zipped them with his teeth. He ripped them off and pulled my boxers down. His mouth was on my member bobbing up and down. Moans escaped my lips and I pushed him further onto me. 

"Chris...Im going to...." I was stopped my  a pinch on my nip. I came in his mouth and he swallowed it. 

"I'm going to make you happy Andy. I promise." He whispered before flipping me over.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry this sucks!!!!!!! I cant write a story for a really long time cause yeah, i get bored and i run out of ideas... Im sooo sorry! So i think I'll just stop writing this story. Hey! Riley! Hope you liked it! <3