Chapter 1

Scarlett's POV:

How do you even begin to tell your childhood best friend that your in love with him? Harry was everything to me, but I knew as soon as I told him how I feel our friendship would be over and I'd lose him forever. This wasn't something that happened over night my feelings for him had grown stronger little by little but I acted as though everything was normal. I couldn't lose him. I can't.

There was a slight knock on the door; I knew exactly who it would be. So I wasn't really surprised when I flung the door open to find Harry looking his usual perfect self. I looked down at his outstretched hands holding a pile of our favourite DVD's in one hand and our usual pizza in the other. Saturday night was my favourite. He was grinning his adorable dimpled smile at me. It got me every time. I felt my cheeks flood with heat so I opened the door further letting him past our shoulders brushing in the process.

"You okay scar babe? You look a little flustered"

He looked down at me concern on his face. Shit, I wasn't getting any better at hiding my body's reaction to him. His deep raspy voice made me weak at the knees but I managed to compose myself.

"I'm fine Harry stop stressing"

I snapped sarcastically. He bent down and kissed my forehead chuckling to himself before walking down the hallway turning left into the living room. My eyes scanned his back quickly; damn he had a fine ass. I watched him walk away a little longer before heading to the kitchen for our usual Saturday night routine. Which meant a takeaway (usually of my choice) and films almost always left abandoned as we got deep into pointless conversation. That's what I loved about Harry though, we could do absolutely nothing together and it would still be perfect. As long as we were with each other...

"Oh, just go set up in the front Harry" I shouted. "I'll get the popcorn. By the way what are we watching?" I called from the kitchen as I peered round the door and into the front room where I saw Harry's tall frame shake away the dark curls from his face as he stood in front of the TV. I turned around as this was yet another one of my weak spots, his hair.

"Erm... It's called What Happens in Vegas, you know the one with Aston Kutcher and Cameron Diaz?" he replied

"No way, I've wanted to watch this for ages Harry!" I called back in attempt to catch a glimpse of his dimples. Instead I got a glimpse of his dark green orbs staring back at me. Oops, I'd been caught. I could feel my cheeks turning slightly red so I quickly scurried up the stairs in search of blankets

***

Harrys POV:

I could hear Scar's light footsteps at the top of the stairs. Now I knew, of all people that Scar was quite clumsy. Actually I wouldn't use the word clumsy; I'd say she was quite uncoordinated on occasion. This explained for the thud I heard above my head, I rushed out to help her just as pink blanket tumbled down the stairs landing at my feet. I looked up to the top of the stairs to see Scar staring down as she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I blame your tiny hands for that Scar..." I laughed

"My hands are not too small thank you very much!" she replied jokingly.

I smirked up at her and helped her gather the blankets up off the floor and carried them over to the sofa where we both settled into the jumble of duvets and cushions.

I watched Scarlett intently that night, she was chatting away excitedly her eyes dancing with eagerness. I nodded in all the right places even though I wasn't listening I was too busy looking at her beautiful face, as usual. Her wavy, long, dark hair naturally tumbled down to her lower back and her stunning green eyes fluttered absentmindedly around the room. Her full pink lips looked so kissable that I wanted to grab her and kiss her gently yet passionately right then, but I couldn't. She saw me as a friend yet little did she know I saw her as so much more.

End Notes

This fanfiction will be continued and updated regularly. If you like vote! Tell your friends and share etc. We want many people to read this. Please don't copy this Fanfic or the cover photo, thanks guys keep reading! X