Chapter 4: Bullies

(A/N: Just so you know guys... I really really really can't stand Fourtris hating each other! Tell me if should I continue with them hating each other orrr.... Bring them together.   ?"

Tris POV (This is just a filler chapter just so u know.)

*lunch*

Its been two days that I've been here in this school and right now, Four starts bullying some people in the cafeteria.

I clench my fist because of the anger bubbling inside me. Why doesn't they fight back?

"What are they doing?!" I half whisper/yell to the girls.

"Jut dont fight them. If you do, you'll be dead." Shauna said and I scoff.

Then they start to approach our table. Now what is it?

"Hey you." Four points to Lynn handing her some books. "You do our homework okay?" My eyes widen. What the hell?

Lynn nods slightly. Shauna, Mar and Chris just looked down.

Come on, Lynn! Fight back! She still doesnt do anything. I cant take it anymore.

"Don't do it, Lynn." I say with an angry look on my face.

The cafeteria silenced, and they all turn their heads to us.

"What?!" He snaps at me.

"You didn't hear me? I said, dont make her do your homeworks. It's your homework and not hers. You think you can walk around bullying people all your life, but you wont." I say and some people gasps.

"Who do you think you are?" He said crossing his arms and used hos intimidating voice. The girls gave me a "shut up" look.

"Well, who do YOU think you are? An Asshole? Or a Jerk? You can choose." I say putting on a Brave look as I slam their books to the floor. I started marching out the cafeteria with the girls on my heels. I didn't realize they were following me until now.

Once we reach the door of the cafeteria, Christina started yelling at me.

"What the hell was that?! You could have been killed! God, Tris!" She said.

"Killed? Seriously? C'mon Chris. You don't just sit there and do nothing while you're being bullied." I say.

"We told you to not fight back." She said.

"Not fight back? If you guys continue not doing anything they will just underestimate you." I said raising my voice.

There's an awkward silence between us. Me leaning on the wall, Chris crossing her arms, Mar and Shauna sighed heavily.

"Well, Tris. Thanks for standing up for me." Lynn said.

I smiled slightly. "Sure."

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Hiiii!!., I'm really sorry for the short chapter guys! I know it sucks and I'm running out of ideas. Can someone halp me here? Just message me.

Well, my day was crap cause me and my BFF got in a fight and I figured out that she was backstabbing me. U kno dat feeling when you trust someone for your 3 years of friendship thinking that they are loyal to you but they aren't and you just figured that out after 3 years of fake friendship.

Sorry. I just needed something to show my anger at... Sooooo
I hope you can forgive me for not updating but just so u know, I also have a life outside wattpad!

So maybee... Amity_fourtris1046 can I count on you to give me some Ideas for my next chapter? Thanks. This chap is dedicated for u cuz I really felt bad when I said I'll update "tomorrow" but I didn't.

Well, that's all for now. Thank u guys for 525 reads!!! Love y'all

-StayFearless...