Chapter Two - Diagon Alley

Third Person POV

The next morning, after everyone had gotten ready to go out they decided who was going where.

"I am definitely going to the post office," Raven said as she brushed her blonde, shoulder length hair.

Lilith skipped into the living room and joined Raven and Damon. Sitting down on a cushion on the floor, she looked over at Damon.

"I want to go with Raven," Lilith said.

Damon nodded, "Okay, which leaves me and Lucifer to do the shopping."

Putting her hair into a ponytail, Lilith put on her boots before heading outside. Walking down the street, side by side, they were talking about what they thought the boys would buy at the shop. Fifteen minutes or so later, they reached the post office. Buying a sturdy envelope for nearly £1, they lined up to post it. As the boys would be gone over an hour and not having a key, they took a detour to go to the park. Skipping around and swinging on the swings, they ended up just lying in the grass enjoying the good weather. Slowly walking home, they caught Damon and Lucifer walking home and rushed to join them. Lucifer and Damon carried a bag each. Putting away the shopping, they then ate. After voting on what they should eat, pasta won. Finish her meal, Lilith tidied up the mess around the house.

They spent the rest of summer, like every other. Except when it got closer to the end, they weren't sad. For the first year ever, the entire family would be going. To get enough money to pay for the equipment, they ate minimally. Lilith would even skip breakfast to make the food go further.

The exciting day soon arrived where Lilith would finally be able to visit Diagon Alley. Everyone was ready to go by 8am. It was a long way to Diagon Alley and they had to walk most of the way. Lilith stared in awe at her surroundings. She hadn't gone further than two miles from the house since she arrived. Walking along with Raven, with Lucifer and Damon in the lead, a grin was spread across her face. After a couple of hours, they reached the bus stop. Granted they could have taken several buses, but they didn't want to walk. Damon insisted getting on the bus instead of walking further. He must have thought some parts were unsafe to walk through. Sitting by the window, Raven braided Lilith's waist-length hair. The boys sat in the seats at the back of the bus. The bus wasn't full, they just wanted to be able to watch everyone.

"What's wrong?" Lilith whispered after they had been sat on the bus almost half an hour.

Raven looked nauseous, "I feel sick."

"Did you know you get travel sickness?" Lilith asked playing with her braided hair.

"I knew, I just forgot since I usually have to walk," Raven said.

Lilith nodded, "All right, fair enough."

They were sitting in silence for a while when Lilith suddenly sat up, making Raven jump in her skin.

"I haven't been on a bus before,"

Raven looked at Lilith, "Really? I thought you took the bus when I ran away?"

Lilith shook her head, "Nah, I just ran. I'm not sure how far it was, but I left in the middle of the night."

"You arrived at the park just before lunch, it must had travelled a long way," Raven said.

Lilith nodded, "Guess it shows how much I wanted to get away. I couldn't risk being found again."

Raven didn't speak, but she nodded showing she understood.

It felt like they would never arrive, but when Damon and Lucifer walked past Lilith, she knew they were getting off soon. Getting off the bus they found themselves on the road before Charing Cross Road, where the Leaky Cauldron pub could be found. Walking in pairs, they walked towards the popular pub. Walking up to the entrance, Lilith wondered when they would reach Diagon Alley.