Chapter Three - A New Friend

★Raven's POV★

I should have followed her straight away. Sighing, I wish I could honestly say Diagon Alley was completely safe, however danger hides in many forms and places. I shook my head as I glared at Damon, not noticing Lucifer was starting to move some out of the bag into another one.

"Why did you have to lie to her?" I said.

Damon shook his head, "I was trying to reassure her."

"By broadcasting our private life to everyone with ears?" I asked.

"Sorry," Damon said.

"I'm going to find her," I said.

I was turning to leave the bank, when I was yanked back. Still holding my arm, Lucifer quickly passed me a bag of money.

"What is this for?" I asked as I pulled my arm away.

Lucifer laughed, "It is for you and Lilith to get what you need for Hogwarts. Try not to spend it all, but I don't know if you have enough anyway."

Leaving the bank, I turned to my left. Walking in a hurry down the street, I quickly looked into the shop windows as I went passed. I had an idea where Lilith would be, she loved animals. There were only a handful of pet shops in Diagon Alley. However, she could have gone somewhere else or been captured by something. Raven just hoped that Lucifer or Damon warned her away from Knockturn Alley, as she had forgotten to mention it herself. Making sure the money was secured in the zipper pocket of her bag, she found herself outside Eeylops Owl Emporium. Looking at a young snowy owl that caught my eye first, I pushed open the wooded door and walked inside. Although I thought the sight of so many owls was wonderful, it was no measurement to the excitement Lilith would feel from being in here. Spotting a woman working behind the counter, I walked up to her with a friendly smile.

"Hi!" I said, "I was wondering if you had seen my sister, she is eleven. She has long, dark brown hair and gre- um, blue eyes," I said as I covered my mistake.

The woman shook her head, "Sorry, but I haven't seen anyone of that description today."

I nodded and thanked the woman for her time before leaving the shop. Heading left, I headed to a shop called Magical Menagerie, close to where Gringrotts Wizarding Bank was. Walking to the shop, I saw Damon and Lucifer walking to towards me, amongst the other busy witches and wizards. Saying nothing, she glanced at there unconcerned faces and continued walking forward.

★Third Person POV★

Dust particles floated mid-air, easily seen in the beams on light shining into the store. Laughter echoed through the store, bringing a genuine smile to the shop keeper's face, unaccustomed to the joyous sounds. Lilith laughed louder, as the two red headed boys tried on the strange clothes. There mother was intensely going through the piles of books. With a bag on one shoulder and holding books with one arm, she couldn't carry the equipment list. However, Lilith was sure she had the list memorized. The shop wasn't very big, so the rest of the family waited outside with their father. However, Mrs Weasley wanted to keep her eye on the mischievous, twelve year old twins. Who were very much identical and Lilith tried her best to remember who was who. That is of course if they told her correctly who was who in the first place.

The father was with the rest of the children outside. The youngest and only girl, Ginny, stood closely next to her father. Ron, who was a year older than Ginny, stood near his father with a bored look on his face. Percy, who was two years old than Fred and George, was standing a few steps away from the rest and was obviously trying to look as important as possible. After leaving the shop, Mrs Weasley discussed where they needed to go next. As Lilith listened to the twins, Raven spotted her from down the road. Running over, one couldn't guess whether she was relieved to have found her or angry Lilith ran off in the first place.