5. Lunch with my parents

Oh my what have I done. I am in trouble for sure.

I noticed that Duke has a kinky mind but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

It was a bit chilly out but I wanted to show some skin. I wore black boots that came above the knee, a black long sleeve top and a black skirt that came mid thigh. I had minimal makeup on which is just eyeliner, mascara and foundation.

When I was done I went to check on Duke and he was done. I had to admit he looked good.

He had a muscle shirt on that accentuated his muscles, he had jeans on and sneakers. He was wearing all black like me.

When he saw me he had a smirk on his face and looked me over. I walked over to him and he lead me to me to my parents.

"I am so going to punish you for that stunt you pulled." I am so screwed.

" I don't know w-what your t-talking about."

I tried but didn't succeed. His grin grew wider and led us out the house. We went to the front door and when we got there the gates opened for a limo. The limo was sleek and black with tinted windows.

The limousine stoped in font of us and out came my family.

My little brother came running to hug me and I nearly fell over, it was Duke who kept me steady.

My little sister was a bit shy but came up to me and gave me a big hug.

My mom is a bit too emotional so she was crying when I gave her a hug.

"Stop, your going to make me cry."

My brother came out with some girl that I'm guessing is his mate. My sister came out holding my boyfriend, well now ex - boyfriend, at her arm. With the look on her face I could see their mates.

My brother gave me a big hug in which he ended up picking me up since he was ginormous.

"Ang this is Ang my mate. I know weird your names are the same but she is Angeles. Angeles this is my sister Angelica."

" Nice to meet you Angeles."

"Please to meet you, but please call me Ang."

I just smiled at her.

Meeting my sister was awkward especially since her mate was my ex boyfriend, but I don't mind.

"Hey Serena, long time no see. How have you been."

"I've been better, finding out your mate is your sister's ex boyfriend during an attack does a lot to you."

"Well I'm glad you found your mate even if he's my ex. Good luck."

"Hey Johnny."

"Hey Ang, long time no see. How's life treating you?"

"Good actually. I'll reveal everything to you in a bit."

Then came my dad. He had uneasiness to him when he saw me with Duke. Time for the introduction.

"Hey Dad how are you?"

"Good, good. How are you?"

"Other than missing you and the tragedy of the war I'm good. I wish I was angry I just can't bring it up to me."

"That's good, being angry just puts you down and you don't need that."

He was right being angry doesn't help and that I must be happy. I turned to Duke to talk to him

"What's on the agenda"

"Lunch"

I turned to my family and noticed that my parents and brother were glaring daggers at Duke.

"Okay before we go to lunch I would like to introduce you to Alpha of the Bloodshed pack and my mate."

All the glares turned into faces of shock and disbelief. My sister was happy for me and congratulated me.

"Damn Lil sis your gonna be luna of one of the strongest packs in the world."

My parents congratulated me too and also told me to be careful.

My father went straight to Duke

"If my daughter comes crying you can forget about seeing her ever again mate or not. "

"I understand sir and I promise to love your daughter and protect her even if it means me dying. I will fight for her and I know she will make a wonderful luna. The pack is gonna love her. If she is mistreated I give you permission to beat the cap out of me"

That is so sweet I think I'm gonna cry.

I fanned my face trying to calm down but I couldn't help it the tears came out. I jumped on Duke and gave him a kiss, but didn't make it long since my family was watching me.

I got off him and we intertwined our hands.

"Don't think that your off the hook. Your punishment awaits" he kissed my cheek to cover up my blushing. My parents just thought he said something sweet and I heard a series of "ah's".

"Let's eat." I shout at my face excitedly

We got to the dining room and there was a whole buffet. We all took plates and dished up for ourselves. We headed to the dining table and sat down.

I sat next to Duke with my parents across me. My sister was next to me with John next to her. My little brother and sister were at a kiddie table next to us. We made small talk about since the attack what we did and what we will do in the future.

During our conversation I felt Dukes hand on my thigh. He kept rubbing circles on mi thigh while raising his hand. He just continued with his conversation with my dad while doing that. When his conversation was done he wispered in my ear.

"Punishment time."

I didn't understand at first but then I felt his hand rub my clit. I am in trouble.

My breath hitched and only my sister noticed since she sat next to me and it was low.

At this table are werewolves with heightened hearing, sense of smell and vision.

The only people who weren't aware were my parents, since they were old and their senses are becoming human like and my little brother and sister, since they are too young to understand.

John and Serena looked at me since they can sense my arousal.

"Dude are you getting horny."

"Yes and for a very valuable reason."

I then mind linked Serena the whole situation with a few images and she laughed out loud at the situation.

"Serena honey what's so funny I'm sure we all want to hear about it." Mom asked Serena. I knew Serena would direct the question to me but I have to think quickly.

"Well mom I just heard something funny from Ang and couldn't hold in the laugh. Ang would you care to explain"

Everyone directed their attention to me. I knew I couldn't escape it but could redirect the attention.

Mom had a smirk on her face while dad tried being serious which wasn't working for him.

"Well mom the originality didn't come from me so let's ask Mr Wisecrack over here."

We all looked over to Duke who had a poker face on. I know something weird is going on with my family evolving Duke and I.

Duke started,

"Well..."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cliffhanger. Anyway this is for all my fans.

Vote, comment, suggestions

What do you think he will say to her parents.? The truth or cover her up?