18. Birthdays

All was well and I was generally happy. I still have this feeling in the back of my mind that something is going to go wrong. They say that there is a calm atmosphere before a storm, but there is always a calm after a storm and the rainbow shows that there is a new and better beginning.

I am currently having diner with my awesome mate and he said he has something to show me after diner and to pack for 3 days.

As a girl I do what I do when we are not told where we are going. We pack for every occasion.

I packed a little black dress and heels to match. I packed a bikini . I packed 2 high waist jeans and 2 high waist shorts. I packed a few tshirts and long sleeve tops. I packed a few sneakers and a few pumps. Awesome.

I loaded up my bags into one of his cars and my third favourite, the Aston Martin S77 which is awesome I tell you. His car is a sleek metalic black with tinted windows and sleek black metalic rims to top it all off. Love that car.

I like big extravagant cars but nothing beats small cars for me to own.

"I really like your car." I say to Duke.
"Really? Well I will buy it for you and in what colour would you like it." He suggest.
"I wouldn't want to own this car it's a bit too masculine but I would like to own one of theses small homey feeling cars."I suggested.
"And what would you like?" He turns the ball around.
"I really like an Audi A1. But don't buy it for me I really want to buy that for myself. It's the one thing that I won't like." I protested

He just looked at me and I knew by saying something I ruined it.

"We'll see."

My birthday is in a week and all last week people asked what I wanted.

All I wanted was a small gathering of family and friends as well as minor gifts not huge things. They listened but I don't know if they comprehended what I meant.

I on the other hand had to prepare for Luke's birthday which is two weeks after mine. How awesome would it be If our child was a week after mine and a week before his. That would be cute.

"Baby are you okay?"Duke asked worried.
"Yeah I'm okay. Just stressed."
"Why are you so stressed."
"It's your birthday in 3 weeks."
"Don't be stressed. You should relax and think peaceful thoughts. You can worry about that a week before not now. It's almost your birthday."
"

Your right. Have you ever thought how cute it would be if our baby was ever a week after yours."
"You thinking babies?"
" Ya I am. I have realised that we are not getting younger and neither is time slowing down. There is nothing stopping us."
"Can I take you here and now."
"Well not here since we are in a park with kids in and I don't want to scar them for life and the grass makes my body itchy so I don't want an itchy vaginal."

With that note he swooped my up and in record time we were in our room making love. Luckily Duke realised that I am very loud when having sex so he installed a double layer of sound proofing.

::::::::::::::

Later that day was spent with my dad and mom. Mom was happy to see me and had a huge smile on her face. That was weird because she doesn't smile that much.

My dad was calm and we had civilised conversations and bonded. My mom looked like she really wanted to tell me something but dad was here. Dad noticed that too and excused himself to the bathroom.

"Mom what's wrong?"

"Darling I don't know how to say this.."

"Mom you can tell me everything."

"I think you are pregnant." My mom said excitedly.

In that moment I zoned out and thought about the possibility. The first time we had sex we didn't use protection. The second time we didn't use any protection. We had sex so many times and if we didn't seal the deal then we just recently had unprotected sex. Wow.

"I am telling you I can see it and smell it. Even though others won't be able to I am telling you I can smell it because I am a woman and your mother. You have 3 and a half weeks before males can smell it and 3 before your mate can smell it."

In that moment I took a sticky paper and stuck it on the fridge to write a note to dad

Dear Dad

Sorry I left with mom so abruptly. I had to sort out an issue. I will tell you when I am ready. Be back in 20 min.

Love your daughter
Angelica

I grabbed mom's hand and we drove to the drug store. I got to the drug store in 5 minutes and when we got there I got 7 different types of pregnancy tests. I paid for them and dragged my mom to the bathroom and she waited for me outside the bathroom stalls. I peed on the sticks and got out. I washed my hands. And dried them off. Once I was done the results were in. My mom checked it but I couldn't read her facial expression so I looked for myself.

Out of seven sticks 6 came out positive. This was exciting and scary.

I looked at my mom and she was smiling like an idiot and we'll I didn't know how Duke would take the news. He really wants pups but is he ready?

::::::::::::::::::

Today is Duke's birthday and I planned to surprise him with the news and his new car I bought him. All was well. Duke was with his sister at the moment and she is distracting him with what I have no idea. I was in charge of presents and I decided to put the presents behind curtains and would reveal them curtain by curtain in enticement.

It is only 30 minutes till the party and I went to go change into my floral dress with gold sandals. I did my makeup very minimal and natural with a dash of orange lipstick.

I got downstairs and saw that Duke was being congratulated by the whole pack. It was cute. I went over to the curtains and called Sasha over to announce all the presents.

"Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please." Sasha started.
"May you please turn your attention to the curtains of presents and may we have the birthday boy to come and take his seat in the seat of honour. "
Everyone cheered and he sat there.
"In our first curtain we have...a tower of wrapped presents with...holidays sex coupons from Ang at the top. Very nice."
"In our second curtain we have house keys."
"In our third curtain we have car keys which open a... Lamborgini Vaneno in black with a baby blue stripe. Very nice."
"In our last but certainly not least curtain we have..." the curtains opened to show me.

I take the mike and look into Duke's eyes and speak into the mike. "I'm pregnant. "