The Unique Encounter

OK I finally rewrote this chapter. There are a lot of plot holes and cringy moments in this. So I hope old and new readers will enjoy the remix.

I do not own GRAVITY FALLS all that Glory goes to Alex Hirsch.
-----------------------------------------
Dipper P.o.V
My name is Dipper Pines. I'm once again visiting the small town of Gravity Falls. It's only been 2 years since Weirdmagedon but still I get nightmares of Bill coming back for revenge. Remembering what Grunkle Stan told us Bill said. At first we didn't know what he said but Grunkle Ford decoded it.

It's "A-X-O-L-O-T-L, my time has come to burn! I invoke the ancient power that I may return, but backwards. Have to be prepared in case he returns. Mabel and I are now going through the woods looking for new things Uncle Ford hasn't discovered for my new custom journal with my pine-. My tree logo on it that Mabel gave me when she got back from Mab-31, a dimension where she trapped with a bunch of other dimension her. We split up and venture off. After looking at the map of the woods i relize ive been walking in a circle. This is so stupid. Theres nothing around here that I haven't already seen.

I walk over to where I last saw Mabel while I was walking and she wasn't there. Must have wondered off. Then I noticed a bright color shirt near the edge of a cliff. I walk over to her a she looks excited, well more excited then usual. I thought. Dipper, have you ever seen anything more beautiful? Mabel said in awe. I look over the cliff and it was a massive waterfall.

Haven't been here in a while since. I look down to see the Northwest giant pool filed by the waterfall. Yea, this place was beautiful before the Northwests got their money back. I say to Mabel. Yea your right. Just then I see Pacifica laying in the pool on a white floater. Haven't seen her all summer. I was about to leave but Mabel jumped down the cliff screaming "HEY PACIFICA!" DANG it Mabel! I yelled out as I jump down after her.

Pacifica P.o.V
I'm so bored, nothing is fun anymore. Anything right now could be more interesting then this. I thought as I heard screaming in the distance. I look and see two familiar people running towards me. A girl and boy. The girl was wearing a bright pink shirt, her hair was in a side pony tail and her jeans had what looks like different color paint stains. The boy was a slightly taller than her, he was wearing a white shirt with sleeveless blue puffy jacket and he had really baggy shorts and his hair was really crazy and everywhere.

The girl was sceaming my name as she ran up to the gate to the pool. Do I know her? Pacifica its been so long. How've you been? She said with her hands on the gate. Who are you? I asked her from the pool. Before she could answer the boy ran up to the gate too looking exhausted. Mabel why did you jump off a flipping cliff? He said. Because I wanted to say hi to Pacifica. She said. Wait Mabel?! I yelled falling off my floater. Making a big splash. I get out quickly not knowing how to swim. Good thing I was near the edge. I thought. When did you get back? I quickly ask her at the gate.

Last week. She answers. Why didnt you come to see me earlier?! I yell at her. Sorry Dipper really wanted to go exploring the entire week. Dipper. I say as I look at him looking away. He looks different. No hat, different clothes. Not gonna lie he looks kinda hot. Wait what, where the heck did that come from? I thought. Never mind. Whats with you? I ask him. He doesn't answer. Whats wrong bro? Mabel askes him. You know now that I get a good look at you, you do look like that nerd Dipper Pines. That got his attention. I'm not a nerd. He says. Yes you are a nerd, you always got your head in a book. Reading is great pass time. He said looking directly at me while getting closer. He was now looking me in my eyes. Then I noticed he was a bit taller, taller than me.

You really have grew up Pinetree. I don't know why but his entire facial expression changed after I said that. He once again looked away. Was it something I said? I asked. Bill called him Pinetree all the time and he hates hearing that name toward let alone the word in general. Mabel explained to me. Oh I'm sorry Dipper. I didn't know. I tell him. Its fine.