The Secret of The Gems

Now in the next few chapters including this one things are going to be a lot more dark and sad so bare with me.

Dipper and Pacifica: oh no

I guess I have to say it because there to scared. I Mr. X is not in any way shape or form own gravity falls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dipper P.o.V
Christan may have powers and my girlfriend wrapped around his little  fire finger but I can get powers too. I strolled threw the journal and found out that there are ten power necklace's for certain people in Gravity falls. I called Christan in to  the room to see the page.

Dipper what do you want I was kissing my girlfriend. He said which really pissed me off. Whould you shut up and look at this. I said as I showed him the page. Fine wha-. That's the necklace you have tattooed across your chest and apparently there are nine more with different powers.

They are also for specific people in Gravity Falls. Well you two half brains are pretty smart. A very familiar voice said. Wait I know that voice it's. Christan said. BILL.
Yep it's me your favorite dream demon. Bill said as he took off his had which made the room tilt sideways. I've been waiting for you Cipher. Christan says as he attempted to conjure his fire and destroy Bill. That won't work here. Bill said.

Christan P.o.V
Why won't my fire start, come on start. I said as attempted to destroy everything around me. What are you doing it will kill everything even you and Pacifica. Dipper explained to me causing me to stop trying to blow everything up.

Yeah cool down hothead you wouldn't won't to hurt your precious girlfriend down there. As soon as he mentioned Paz I threw fire at him and he dodged it. How did you do that? You shouldn't be able to use your powers here.

I seemed more powerful than me latest new look. Dude your hair is now Crimson red as well as your eyes. Dipper told me which made me touch my hair. So you learn faster that I thought but that's still not enough to beat me. Wanna bet? Sure if you can beat my son I will tell you about the necklace's. And if I lose?

Then I get to kill you all and I get your souls so no heaven and no hell. Bill said as if he would get me again. No you can't bet everything just to get your revenge. Dipper said scared out of his mind. Dude I got this he's not getting me twice. Thank you. He's going to find out later that he's not that smart. Bill said as he told his don to follow them but in his human form. That's what he thinks. I thought to myself. Well bye pinetree and ice bag and remember reality is a illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold BYE.

Pacifica P.o.V
The last thing I remember is that I was making out with Christan on the couch then Dipper called for him. There probably fighting over me again. I headed upstairs and opened the door and said. Christan I've been waiting for you. I saw that his hair and eyes changed again. What happened did you get another amulet he looked at Dipper and he gave him the don't tell her face.

Ok what are you to hiding? Are you to cheating on me? What no we love you. They then covered there mouths in embarrassment. That's great but what are you two not telling me. Christan told me that he got really angry and somehow his hair changed from white to red. So that's how it happened but why did you hide it from me? He told me because I didn't want you to worry about me. That's sweet you don't want me to get hurt when your new powers are unleashed.
I kissed him and Dipper on the cheek and walked back down stairs.

Dipper P.o.V
Well this has been a very productive day so I'm going to go see what they are doing down stairs. I said trying to sneak out go make out with Pacifica but I guess he can now read minds because he grabbed my vest and lit it on fire. Auggh what are doing trying to kill me?

No just testing out my new powers on a dummy. I'm not your test dummy. I told him. Fine but there is now way you can make it down stairs before me. He said with a lot of confidence. Wanna bet? Yeah I bet ten bucks I can get down stairs before you. He betted stupidly. Ready set go. I jumped down the stairs and thought I won but he some got there before me.

Hey Dipper do you have my ten bucks. He said as he put his arm around Pacifica waist and she put her head on his shoulder. Hey how did you get Infront of me. Oh I didn't tell you I can teleport to anywhere just by thinking about it. He told me so indecently. That's cheating. No it's not I didn't even know it would work I just thought about Paz and I was there.

Awww thats so sweet of you. Pacifica said to him. I could see in his eyes that this wasn't him it wasn't even Bill but who? I couldn't tell Pacifica because she'd be in danger. I have to find my power gem. I went into the woods and searched for hours for that stupid gem. But I couldn't think of any other way to save Pacifica oh and Christan. (Not) But he is my friend and rival. And that's when it hit me......no I mean my gem stone fell from the sky. It had a wooden texture with a green gem.

I put it on and my hair started to grow and turn white like Christan's did the first time. Then my eyes turned sky blue. But I still wasn't enough to beat Christan so I tried to get angry and get stronger. But nothing happened I guess I need something to actually make me snap and let all my anger out.

I walked back to the shack and to find Christan with black corneas and sharp purple pupils. What the that is mest up Bill. Where is Pacifica Bill? She's in a safe place but up should stay out of the way! He yelled as I flew threw the window in flames knocking my gem off my neck. You know your starting to annoy me. He said as he floated over to me. I ran towards my gem and put it on and it finally went to the second stage. I almost as strong as him all I need to do is get angry. We was about to finish me off but he stopped for some on reason.

(Christan's head)
I was somehow got put in this dark and blank place. I could see nothing until I started to hear Paz voice faintly. I snapped my finger's to make a torch on my finger. I started to see light. I walked towards it and it was more like a window I saw Paz kiss me then I saw Dipper with white hair and blue eyes. I guess he found his gem too. I said as I scratched my neck. Hey why is Dipper fighting me? I have to get out of here and help him but how. I saw myself about to finish off Dipper and just started to heat up until I was completely engulfed in flames I was going to destroy everything in here. He stopped and head was as warm as a super nova.

I was about to blow up until a small black blob hit my back and wrapped around me and I couldn't move or vaperize anything. What is this stuff. It's not but solid darkmatter my ticking time bomb. A very echoey voice said. Who's there, who are you? I screamed out as I struggled to get free. Well I suppose your going to die so I might as well tell you my name. The voice said again. My name is Marty Cipher or DarkMarty is what my clients call me. He said as he walked out of the darkness. He was wearing a black cloak with space design in side of it with black gloves with black shoes.

What do you want from be? I said as looked him his purple eyes. I want to make father proud of me and destroy my first world in his honor. He said as his back was too me. Wait if he's your dad then why are you H-human. I asked of him. I'm half human and demon my mother died at my birth. He explained to me. But why would you kiss her? I asked. Just because I wanted to mess with you. He said that almost made me turn into a real bomb but I kept my cool.

See yah later hothead oh wait you'll be dead soon. He laughed as he walked into the darkness and back to reality. And couldn't stop him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger once again and how do you like your character DarkMarty is it what you thought it would be.

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE