The Secret of the Gems part 3

Man I update fast and this is going to probably be very said for you guys so save the tears for later.

Me: I don't own gravity falls or its characters all rights go to Alex Hirsh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dipper P.o.V
It was so sudden and unexpected she just fell over. P-p-pacifica. Christan said as his hair started to change back between dark brown to white to fire red. I then finally snapped and my powers started to form as doc my new features. My hair turned light green as did my eyes. We let out our powers at the same time and we made huge crater in the ground.

We turned around and saw no one other than Bill Cipher. I told you kids that you shouldn't get in my way and look were it got you. He taunted us as we launch a red and green beans at him which went straight threw him. Aaahh that hurt, it actually hu..... Shut it Cipher sense you killed her We're going to destroy you this time no getting out of this. I said as we were about to destroy him for good.

Then Bill said some kind of language and disappeared into golden dust. Dang it he got away. Christan said as he started to turn back to normal. I ran over to Pacifica and she was still alive but dying slowly. D-dipper,*cough*Christtan is that you? I'm here Pacifica Christan is still trying to find a way to bring you back. That's good. *cough* I got it I know how to save her.

Christan P.o.V
I know one person that can help us with this situation but it's risky. How risky? Dipper asked as he raised an eyebrow. I mean to make DarkMarty to heal her wounds and bring her back to life or else. Can we trust him? Dipper asked as he stared at Pacifica's lifeless body. No, but I'll make him do it or I'll kill him, I mean roast him alive, no just forget it.

I said as I opened the gate and a crispy Marty Cipher fell out. I'm free!! He screamed. No your not your still in danger right now so don't do anything stupid because I will send you back there fast. Yeah yeah yeah but what are you trying to do anyways hothead. He said which really iritated me but a cooled down for Pacifica sake.

I need you to use your powers to bring her back to life. I said pointing to Pacifica. Why should I help the person who locked me in fire dimension. He said as he crossed his arms. Because I'm also the guy that will cook you alive and feed you to a shark now do it.

And don't even think about possessing her because I won't hesitate to shoot you. Wow your heartless aren't you. No she's dead already so it won't hurt her. I explained to him. Fine I'll bring her back....on one condition. He said as I turned into my first stage. Calm down Christan let's hear him out. Dipper demanded. Fine what are your demands. I said staying in my first stage. I want stay here in Gravity falls with you guys because if I go back home my dad will destroy me for failing him. He told us. No way I'm letting you anywhere near us ever again after this. Then no Pacifica your choice and you can kill if you want but then how are you going to get her back then.

Pacifica P.o.V
Dipper m-make the d-deal it's ok. Your alive.*sob* yeah but I won't for long so get Christan to come to his senses please. I will. Christan shake his hand, Pacifica told me that this what she wants. Fine you can stay here. He said as he shook his hand. Took you long enough so just sprinkle some black hole molecules on her and she should wake in a day or two.

Dipper P.o.V
Thanks but I have to find Bill for myself. He told us. Wait your leaving what ZZ and Pacifica. I asked him. I'm now making you her one and only boyfriend so take care of Paz for me ok. Yeah but what about your sister? She can stay here as your cousin or something. He explained to me. Take care Dip. He said right before he teleported away.

~~~~~~2 days later~~~~~~

Pacifica P.o.V
CHRISTAN!!!! I screamed as I woke up. Your awake. Dipper said as he hugged me tight. Dipper I had a horrible dream were I died and Christan made a deal with Marty Cipher and Christan left us. I told him. Pacifica I don't know how to break this to you but that was no dream. He told me as I almost fainted from shock.

Whoa whoa that means that Marty lives here and Christan is really gone? I asked him hoping for a good answer. Yeah he's gone and he said that I won and he is the better boyfriend so he gave you to me. Really. I said with joy on the outside but sadness on the inside. What's wrong? He asked me. Nothing. I lied. I know your going to miss him because I'm going to miss him but this was his choice. Yeah your right. Night Pacifica. Night Dip. And goodbye Christan.

-------------THE END-----------

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
Star lord out PEACE