I'm Radioactive

Later on in the story and you will find out how good this song is. And if you already know enjoy.

I do not in anyway shape or form own Gravity Falls and its characters all that glory goes to Alex Hirsh 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christan P.o.V
I have the dream again, the one where I'm trusting HIM again. But it ended differently. This time I ended up just being killed instead of frozen. I wake and realize its morning. I go to get something to drink. That dream is so weird, I know it means something. I should really try to sleep more. But lets not tell the others. Don't want to alarm or scare them. I say to myself as I go to the window. I then smell myself. Aww I missed that old me smell. But then I noticed my tail was kinda dirty, and it was a bit itchy. Morning bath it is. I say as I walk to the bathroom.  I go take a bath and I'm mostly washing my tail. I finish and hear a knock on the door from the bathroom. No one else is awake to get it so I decide to just go open it myself with a towel around my waist.

Pacifica P.o.V
I knocked on the door twice and no answer. I was about to call Dipper but then the door opened. Hey Dipper about the concert..... I couldn't finish what I wanted to say because when the door opened I see Christan with nothing but a towel covering the lower part of his body. His tail started waging when he saw me. Hey Paz what are you doing here? He asked as if he didn't notice he's half nude. Do you realize that you have no clothes on. I told him covering my eyes. Yeah I just got out of the shower He's fifteen and I'm only fourteen. Why am I so attracted to him. I think I should stop talking to him, right after this.

So are you just going to just stand there or are you going to head upstairs with Dipper to get ready for the concert? He asked. How did you know about that, I never told you? I asked him as we went into the living room. Well I kinda live here and he would have brought it up once or twice. He told me before he walked away. Where are you going? I asked him. I'm sure that its as uncomfortable for as is it is for me sitting around with nothing on. I'm going to go put some clothes on. He told me just leaving me in the living room for a bit. But then Dipper showed up. Hey Pacifica ready to go?

Dipper P.o.V
I see Christan walk out of the living room with just a towel wrapped around his waist. I was going to ask him why but I guess he knew I'd ask. I just got out of the shower and she's is in the living room waiting for you. Thanks man. I told him . No problem. I walked in and said. Hey Pacifica ready to go? She turned around and said yeah. So Dipper how are we getting there? She asked as she twisted her hair with her finger. Well Grunkle Stan is taking us. I told her nervously. I expected her to be more weirded out that Stan is taking us but she was cool with it. She really has come a long way. Old her wouldn't have even came into the woods for the picnic. Tonight is gonna be great. 

I can't wait to see the Imagine Dragons live. She said fan-girling over a picture of them on her phone. What is your favorite band besides Imagine Dragons, One Direction and Several Timez?I asked her. Well I like Fall Out Boy, The Backstreet Boys and Queen. Wow I didn't think you'd like a rock band like Fall Out Boy. Yeah I love them, I'm not aloud to listen to them at home but walking around town I listen to them. Okay this is a good conversation. I checked my watch and noticed that its almost time for the concert at 5:00pm. 

We need to get going, the concert will start in about an hour and it will take a long time to get all the way in California. The moment I said that she had that look that said "Wait what" It's in California? She yelled out. Dipper you ready to go? Grunkle Stan yelled from outside. Yeah Grunkle Stan. I yelled back to him. Sorry for not telling you, I thought you wouldn't go if I told yesterday. I explained to her. Dipper your a idiot, I'm not going for the concert. I'm going to hang out with you. She told me looking me in my eyes. Her words made my heart skip a beat. I had never had a girl tell me something like that. So yeah I'll go to California with you. She said while holding my hands. We leaned about to kiss when Grunkle Stan ruined the moment. We awkwadly make our way outside to the car and we find Christan sleeping on a bench.