A Date to Remember

Ok I know most people who read my story doesn't think this is a dipcipica fanfic because of Christan and Pacifica.

If you are one of those people just wait they get there moments when just as much as Christan and Pacifica do.

Dipper: yeah we do get our very awkward moments

Me: what awkward moments

Dipper: well I can name three times that has happened.

Me: do it then

Dipper: well at the concert then on the way to the concert and then in the living room when Christan kissed Pacifica.

Christan: I didn't kiss her she kissed me

Me: you two need to get along for the time being.

Dipper: Mr.X is in no way responsible for Gravity falls or characters all that glory goes to Alex Hirsh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V
I woke in a cold sweat because I was dreaming that I was going out with Pacifica and something bad happened. That was no dream dude. Dipper said behind me. How long have you been there long enough. So we are now sharing Pacifica like for real. I asked. Yeah why. Dipper said. Because Stan forced me to watch that weird black and white romance and in that show it's usually bad to she share girlfriends.

Why is that? Dipper asked as he crossed his arms. Because the friends always end up fighting each other that's not going to happen because Pacifica said that if we fought over her neither of us can kiss her ever again. Dipper are we only liking her because she's pretty. I said out of concern. You might be but I'm not I've had a crush on sense the Northwest party a year ago. Wow than why did you make me go out with her if you love her so much? I asked while trying to go back to sleep. Because she said that she liked you just as much as me and I want to find out who she likes better.

"Knock knock" There's your date for tonight don't screw it up dude. Dipper taunted. I won't because I'm getting Paz my friend. We shook hands and parted ways. "Knock knock" Coming. I opened the door to big hug because Paz looked really happy for some reason. Hey Paz you seem very happy to see me today is it your birthday or something?

Pacifica P.o.V
You remembered my birthday Christan. I said with joy in my eyes. I can't believe he remembered not even my parents even said happy fourteenth birthday. Happy Birthday Pacifica. He said as he hugged me. Hey you called me by my name why?

Because I want to call the birthday girl by her true and beautiful name. He said as he titled his head. He was sweet to me he always complementing me. Hey want to know a secret. I asked with a hint of flirty in my voice. Yeah. He said enthusiastic. He leaned in and I kissed his cheek. He started blushing like mad.

You know what your cute when your nervous. I said as I walked out of the door. No I'm not. He said as he grabbed a plaid over shirt. I locked arms with him and started to walk. Hey where are we going on my special day? We are going to see a comedy movie. He told me as he fixed his hair. What movie? I asked him. Hot tub time machine 2. What I always wanted to see that movie but my parents never let me go to see it. I explained to him. Well your with me now and it's your birthday so don't worry about your parents. He said as we made our way to the theater.

I noticed that he had a small beard. Hey Christan. Yeah Pacifica. Do you know you have a small beard? I asked not trying to be rude. I do well what can you do? You really need to shave. I said while staring at it. No I think I'll keep it. He said as he cluched my hand. Please cut it or no more dates or kissing me. I demanded. Fine I'll shave it. Okay let's go to the barber to get you shaved. Okay.

Christan P.o.V
We get to barber shop and Pacifica pays someone to cut my goatee. It took only a second my face felt very smooth. Pacifica loved when I got the goatee cut off. You look a lot better now let's go to the movies. Sure lets go.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

We make it to the theater and I pay with the money Stan gave to me for getting him the remote after the marathon on that duchess love show. How did you get enough money to get into this theater. I worked at the shack overtime so I get paid more. Wow and what do you do with that money. She asked as if she thought I blow it off. Buy new clothes hats even gifts. I said as I winked at her.

You got me a gift didn't you? Of course I did and Dipper has one for you back at the shack also. I told her. Gimme gimme please. She begged. Sure here you go. It's beautiful. A necklace with a P and N on it for Pacifica Northwest. She said with joy in her sea blue eyes. We were about to kiss then we realized that we were in public so I couldn't kiss her. Ah man so close. It's okay Dummy let's go to the movie. Sure let's head on over.

Pacifica P.o.V
I can't believe I almost kissed him in public. Why every time I see him I want to make out with his face? It might be because he was my first kiss. Dipper just had to have me go out with him. We walk in and the movie hasn't started yet but there is something I noticed that ZZ and Mabel are here too. I can't let them see us it will ruin everything.

We set right in the front so Mabel and ZZ won't recognize us. When the movie finally started I heard Lou Dorchin scream. Who's fucking phone is on? And everyone laughed. It was a start to a good night.
~~skip to after the movie~~
That was the funniest movie ever. My favorite part was when then did you look likes in the mirror in 2025. (At the top is also Pacifica's favorite part in the movie so go check it out) I said out of excitement. Mine was When Adam did the ladybug drug now that is one sticker that ZZ would hate. I know right. "Ring ring ring" I have to take this okay Christan. Sure take your time I'm going to got throw away the popcorn box. He said as he walked away to find the trash can.
----------------------------------------
D-Dipper and P- Pacifica
P- hello
D-how you goes date going so far
P-good I had lots of fun
D- okay and happy fourteenth birthday
P-thanks dipper
D-are you two on your way back now
P-yeah we are leaving right now
D-ok have a safe walk back and tell him I said hi
P-sure
D-bye
P- see ya
----------------------------------------
Who was that Pacifica? He asked me. It was Dipper he told me to tell he said hi. I told him a little confused at what I said.

Dipper P.o.V
I got bored of just watching Alvin and the chipmunks alone sense Mabel and ZZ are gone who knows where so I went to sleep while reading the journal. I woke up when I heard the door open. I walked over to the door to see Christan and Pacifica locked arms and all. You look like you had a good time with my girlfriend bro. I did have a good time and if you excuse me but I'm going to go take a shower. Bye Pacifica. Bye Christan. She blew a kiss to him and he caught it and walked upstairs.

What you told me to date him and you and I did. I'm not angry I'm just scared of losing you. Dipper that will only happen if you don't step your game up. She said as she poked my chest. I mean come on he complements me everyday and he buys me things and. What he was your first kiss and not me. I said without thinking. Your still on that it was a mistletoe not as if I wanted to kiss him at that point. She yelled at me.

Actually I did buy you something. What is it. She asked. Look in this box and find out. I said as I handed her a small black box. A bracelet with a pinetree on it. Thank you. It even smells like fresh pine trees. I also got you one last thing. What is it? She asked is if she wanted another bracelet. Close your eyes. I said. She did as she was told and I kissed her on her cherry red lips. I heard someone say. So that's the game you wanna play Dipper. I play best at the cheating game. This is gonna be fun. But I thought I was just hearing things so I ignored it and went upstairs to play video games with Christan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
who will prevail in this massive love triangle.
Who do you think is better for Pacifica?
Dipper or his best friend Christan

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE