Kuro!Kaneki x reader

(Y/n)= your name
(E/c)= eye color
(H/c)= hair color
(F/c)= favorite coffee
----------------------------------------------
You were on your way to a new coffee shop that you heard was good called, Anteiku. You were carrying all of your books from class in a brown, side strapped bag. Hopefully you can get some studying in for your test that was coming up.
Without even realizing, you have already arrived at Anteiku. When you opened the door you were hit with the aroma of coffee. You went to a table that was near the window. You started to unpack some of your books you brought with you. You opened one of the text books, your (e/c) started to scan the pages while you started to write down notes. While you were writing down notes you didn't even realized a waiter came up to you. You looked up and your (e/c) meant one grey eye. He seemed startled when you looked up.
"I-i'm sorry miss I didn't mean to interrupt your studies, b-but what would you l-like?"
You noticed he had a pink tint spread across his cheeks. You couldn't help but admire the young man in front of you. He had black hair, that swept perfectly over his forehead. One of his eyes had an eyepatch over it, but his one eye that was showing was magnificent. You didn't realize how long you were staring until he spoke up again.
"Excuse m-me, miss?"
"O-oh, sorry. I would like (f/c)," You suddenly got extremely embarrassed and looked down back at your books. Your (h/c) falling perfectly over you face to hide your blush.
"U-Um miss? I don't me-mean to intrude but what is y-your name?" He spoke.
You spoke without picking your face up.
"It's (y/n)." You then picked your head up, and gave him a smile your blush still present. "What about you?"
His eye went wide, it seemed he was startled by your question. He had that adorable blush you already loved.
"My name is K-kanei. Kaneki k-en," he said. Then without another word he rushed back to the counter to make your coffee. You watched him rush back, almost like he was scared of you. You frowned to yourself thinking you did something wrong. Your (e/c) found their way back to your textbook. One of your (h/c) stands fell infront of your face, you quickly put it behind your ear.
After about 5-10 minutes, Kaneki came back. He put your coffee down and left in a hurry. You looked up and drank some of your coffee. Until you saw a note. Kaneki was looking at you from behind the counter, scrubbing dishes. You read the note it said:
"Hello, (y/n) I just wanted to tell you that you look very beautiful. I would like to get to know you a lot better! Maybe we can hang out sometime. I mean you don't have to"
Love, Kaneki Ken.
You smiled to yourself, and blushed. You looked at Kaneki and smiled at him, indicating you would love to hang out with him. He blushed and quickly looked away. You chucked. This boy really is shy isn't he?