Ayato x Reader

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in 5 days it's just I've been in a lot of pain, and I kind a had no motivation to write. But I'm back. Sorry if he sounds oc I wanted to make this cute lol
---------------------------------------------
Ayato P.O.V
Ugh. This is weird. This feeling I have towards (y/n) is unbearable. It's like, when ever she's away I get this feeling of anxiety like she's going to get hurt. It feels like I need to protect her at all costs. It feels like when I'm with her I tend to smile more, and get happier.

I think this is what humans call "love." I've asked Touka about this and she'll just laugh and say "aw my younger brother is in love." But, I don't think (y/n) can ever love someone like me. I'm a monster. A ghoul. She's a human. This will never work out. But I just want to make it work out.

I'm currently walking to the park where I told (y/n) to meet me. I wanted to tell her how I feel. But I don't want her to laugh at me. Tch. This is pitiful. Even for me. How can I love someone? More then less a human? I never thought I was capable of loving someone, but with (y/n), she's different. Different then any other girl I've meant. And I need her to know that.

As I was in my thoughts I saw her walking up, she looks so beautiful. With her (h/c) pulled up in a messy yet cute ponytail, she had on a big grey jacket, blue and grey jeans, and black and white converse. When she saw me I saw her face bright up. She smiled at me and walked faster towards me. I wanted to hug her and tell her I love her but I didn't. I couldn't. I didn't want to embarrass myself. When she got close she looked at me, oh how I love those (e/c) orbs, and smiled.

"Why did you want me here this late at night Ayato-kun?" She said, in her melodic voice.

Your P.O.V

When I looked up at him I thought for sure I was going to burst. My face must have been a million different shades of red. He looks so cute, yet so alone. I can tell somethings the matter with him but why did he want me here?

"I needed to tell you something idiot why else would I want you here?" He said. But it wasn't in a hatful matter, more like he was frustrated on what to say.

I looked down on the ground and started to shuffle my feet around. "Okay, well what is it?" I asked.

He walked over to a nearby bench and sat down, looking at me with his eyes telling me to follow. I did, I sat down right next to him. I folded my hands in my lap and continuing to look at the ground. This was wrong. All my feelings for him where building up inside of me. I felt like he had to tell me something bad, but I pushed those negative thoughts out of my mind. I know it's wrong to love a ghoul, I mean I'm human! But that won't stop my love for him. It's like a tragedy yet so beautiful.

He cleared his throat, which made me look up at him. I looked directly into his eyes. He had such beautiful eyes. I felt myself staring for to long. But I couldn't look away. He looked away though, but I think I saw something on his face. Was it a blush?

"I brought you out here tonight cause I needed to get this off my chest." He started to rub his hands together. "I don't know what it is. I don't know how this happened. But, I think I've fell in love with you. I know it's wrong for a ghoul to love a human but with you......something about you makes me not give a shit. I don't care if humans and ghouls aren't suppose to be together. It's not that I want to be with you it more like I need to be with you. I need to have you near me and I need to know that you're safe. I need to hear your beautiful voice and I really want to hear it every fucking day. I wish I can just have these feelings go away but they can't, and I'm pretty sure they won't. I know that you probably want nothing to deal with me, and that you think I'm a monster. You're correct, but (y/n) I love you so fucking much. From this whole time I've known you all I wanted was to get to hold you, and to kiss you, and too call you mine and not worry about all the consequences of what could happen. This is so cheesy but I'm madly in love with you, and there's not a goddamn thing in the world that can change that." He looked down, like he was ashamed of himself.

I couldn't speak. I was so much in shock. I couldn't believe he loves me the same way I love him. When I didn't respond he started to get up and leave. "I'm sorry for wasting your time." He said. I just sat there. But when I saw him walking away in the distance, I jolted up and ran to him. I hugged him from behind.

"I love you to Ayato! Please don't leave me! I'm sorry for not responding I was just in shock, but you're not a monster, everybody has to do things in order to survive. I don't care about the consequences of what can happen, I just want to be with you!" I hugged him even tighter and let the tears spill down my face. "I love you so much, Ayato Kirishima. There's nothing that can change that, even if you're a ghoul we can make this work. Just.....don't eat me okay?" I said with a chuckle.

He turned around and cupped his hands on my cold cheeks. His hands were so warm. "That's what I'm afraid of. I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to see you hurt." I looked up at him.

"You won't hurt me. I know you won't." He put one of his hands behind my head, and the other on my waist and pulled me in for another hug. I hugged him back. "Ayato.....I trust you. I know you won't hurt me and I know you'll do your best not to." I said and snuggled up into his chest, trying to get warm.

He pulled away and smirked. He took off his scarf and wrapped it around my neck. (Eren/Mikasa moment ayyyy). I blushed but didn't hesitate to snuggle up against it. It smelled like him, and it was warm so a double bonus.

He took my hand in his and pulled me to walk with him. I didn't know where we were going, but I didn't care as long as I have Ayato by my side I could go anywhere in the world and not give a damn. He didn't have to ask me to be his girlfriend, I already knew we were dating the moment he said I love you.

We got to his house, he took me to his room. I took of my jacket to reveal my white tank top but I kept his scarf on. I also took off my shoes. Ayato was getting ready for bed also. I laid on the bed and wrapped myself in his bedsheets. He got underneath the bedsheets and climbed on top of me. He looked me in my eyes. My heart was racing a mile a second.

"(Y/n) I love you." He said and he kissed me. I kissed him back. It was the most passionate kiss I have ever had.....well my only kiss but I can tell he was putting all his emotions in it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer, deepening the kiss. When it started to get heated he pulled away; we were both out of breath.

"I love you too Ayato-kun." I said. He got off of me and pulled me to his chest, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Go to bed, moron." He demanded. I put my hands on his chest and cuddled up against him. I laughed at his statement but I obeyed. Slowly I felt myself drifting into sleep.