Claire's POV

"Fuck." I wake up, and i already know where i am. Why would my brother fucking do this?!? He did everything he could to get us split up, and now I'm at his house agin. Oh. Its cuz I'm high, and he's the only one who will cover for me, and sober me up. I think to myself.

He walks in the room. "Hey, Clara." He says as he leans down and picks me up to my feet. "Ive missed you." He whispered in my ear. I swear his voice alone could make you want to just have sex all night long.

"Why am I here, Caden?" I stated. My breathing unsteady and heavy. He could tell that i wanted him. He circled around me and i could barely hold myself together. Even when i was high he was hot.

"Well, you got high at school, so your brother called one of his ex's to come get you. She picked you up, and dropped you off with me thinking I'd  be more help, so I'm helping."

"You? Helping? Thats insane." I said still trying to hold back how much i wanted to be on top of  him. I breathed heavy, and he knew what he was doing.

He shoved me onto the bed, and said "Nope. Im just here to help."

"Don't act like you don't want me."

"I'm not acting. I really don't. Your brother will be mad at me if i take advantage of you, again." He said with a sad face.

"He doesn't have to know."

And with that, he was taking off my clothes. Ripping my shirt and throwing it on the ground. While making out with me. He shoved his hands into my shorts, and with that we went into all out sex. Rough sex, too. Knocking stuff off the walls and cabinets. Going all out, and i remember how it was in the past...