Rachel's POV

"My dad." I stated almost coldly as I walked away.

She followed me.

"Hey. Rachel. Wait up." She said as I stopped and she caught up to me.

"What?" I said slightly irritated.

"Hey. Don't be mad..." She said almost sounding hurt

I leaned up against Brandon's car. "What am I supposed to do?..."

She rubbed her hand acrossed my face "it's okay it be mad.. Just not at me."

I leaned in and kissed her. Hard. She kissed back harder. Slamming me hard against the car. I moaned out as she started taking off my shirt.

Brandon appeared in a matter on seconds. He cleared his throught "Um, ladies? Do you need to get a room?"

She glared at him and said "Shut the fuck up, Brandon."

"I was just asking, princess."

She flipped him off. "Fuck you."

She kissed me one more time and I pulled her close. "Later" she said as she got in the car.

"Fine." I said and got in after her. Putting my hand on her thigh as we drove to the hospital.

She looked at me. And rolled her eyes. She kissed my cheek. I couldn't help myself. I kiss her lips. Making it clear I wanted more. She kissed me back harder. She wasn't doing it because she was turned on. She was doing it because it was a challenge. I kissed her back even harder as I unbuckled and sat on her lap. She pulled away. "Rachel. That's not fair."

"How is this not fair?"

"Because I can't take off your clothes." She practically whispered.

"Oh, come on. Just kiss me." I said as I pulled her closer to my lips by her shirt.

"Rachel. Stop..."

"Why??" I whined.

She pointed out the front window. And my jaw dropped.