Lara's POV

What the hell, Caden?! I thought. He's always pulling crap like this on me! He knows how much I hate crap like this, but making him happy was my job, so I nodded.

He motioned for me to join them. Claire was so excited. Probably on some drugs he gave her. Cocaine most likely. She claimed on my lap, and took off my clothes. I whispered in her ear "don't get too carried away, lesbian."

She whispered back to me "don't worry. You'll love it."

"You better hope so."

"I don't hope. I know." She said and started grinding on me.

Caden started to applaud. He loved watching girls do this stuff and it made it even better when there was a drugged lesbian who liked having sex. He disgusted me sometimes, and I don't know why I stay with him, but he's so... I don't even know how to explain it. He makes me feel good. It's probably the drugs. She started to kiss me which gradually turned into making out, and when she finally knew I liked it, she stopped, and started to give me a hickey. She sucked on my neck over and over. I started to moan. Trying so hard to stop myself, but I couldn't. She then used her hands to take off my clothes, and I moaned even more. This isn't supposed to feel good! I yelled at myself. "Don't hold back." She managed to say between her sexual multitasking, and that's when Caden wanted to join. He had put on his boxers and I just knew he was going to be in charge of our every move. "Now, girls, one of you on each side of me Claire your on the right. Lana your on the left." Oh no... I thought, and I want to explain no further.

***hours later***

"I'm going home!" I yelled, and when I left the old worn out apartment, I ran into who I assumed to be Claire's person. "They're in there." I stated as I texted my boyfriend and walked away.