One: BLONDE

WELCOME TO THE ADVENTURE OF SAMSON AND AJ, (a tale my mouki).

IF YOU WANT A CRAZY BEST FRIEND RELATIONSHIP?

IF YOU WANT SEXY NERDY BOYS TAKING THEIR CLOTHES OFF?

IF YOU WANT BOY ON BOY ACTION, WHICH INCLUDES MACKING ON, TOUCHING AND FEELING, AND LUST FILLED BEDTIMES?

Then you've come to the right place ;)

You know what to do :P

ENJOY!

Samson's Mind

You know what's the worst part about dying your hair from black to blonde? It goes yellow. I grabbed at handfuls of my hair and lifted it up, trying to get a better look at it in the bathroom mirror. The glass was still foggy from the hot shower steam, but I could see enough to know that my hair was now fluorescent yellow, literally! It seemed to glow on my head. And my dark eyebrows just made me look... insane. Aish, I look like an upside-down firefly.

I sulked and walked out of the bathroom in only a towel, going into the kitchen to get myself a chocolate milk to make myself feel better.

“You know I preferred your hair black,” came a voice from the opposing kitchen door as I bent into the fridge.

“I wanted to try something knew and outgoing,” I replied to my mum, turning around to face her. She looked degraded yet radiant leaning there against the door frame with her arms crossed over her chest. Big black bags hung under her eyes but her cheeks were still rosy. She was so strong, so independent, it's why she was my idol. Though now her hair wasn't black like mine had been, it was greying and curling with her age and she seemed more tired than ever. What would you expect after her husband had suddenly been diagnosed with cancer and then died a month later. She always told dad one day those cigarettes would get him...

I took a swig of Choco milk from the carton and then wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. Mum was staring up at my hair, grinning.

“I can take you down to the shops now if you want to fix it,” she offered, riffling through her pockets for her car keys. I shook my head and put the carton of milk back in the door of the fridge before closing it.

“It's okay, I'll walk, I need the exercise,” I admitted, patting my tummy and sticking it out for emphasis, before walking out of the fifties styled yellow kitchen. I went back to my room to dress and just grabbed what was on my floor, red skinny jeans with patches of black where I'd artistically tried fixing the holes myself, and a black tee. Then I chucked on a pair of light yellow converses and I was ready to go. I looked at my reflection, rubbing my chin where tiny bristles stuck out. I hadn't shaved in over two weeks 'cause my teenage boy body didn't grow hair very well, especially on the face, so I was still good to go.

I looked up at my hair again. It really was shocking, like a freaking glowing halo, and I was anything but angelic. I grabbed my dark grey beanie off the top of my lamp and pulled it over my head, tucking any loose strands of hair up under it. There, now no one will ever know.

I packed my pockets and then headed out the front door into the sunshine. The grass needed mowing, it was getting up to knee height. Maybe I'd do it when I got home. My dad used to do it, but now it was my job, and I didn't mind so long as I could plug my earphones in my ears and listen to music while I worked.

I walked along the path with my hands in my pockets, listening to music on my player. It was a nice sunny day, one of those fresh days that always reminded you of good times when you were younger. There weren't any clouds in the sky, and the birds were singing. It wasn't too hot either, but it wasn't too cold. It was perfect.

DYE SAMSON (boyxboy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara