Twelve: HALO LIGHT

I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD ONE CHAPTER AT A TIME AND INFECT IT WITH MY MANIAC MADNESS!!!!!!!! oh yes, I will ;)

Hello DoubleMs, and welcome to another chapter of... FAIRLY ODD PARENTS!

Not really, but still.

ENJOY!

AJ's Mind

I don't like this, I don't like it one bit. I can't believe we're doing this. There has to be another way, but no one was listening to me.

"That's settled then," Jason nodded to the group. We'd all headed to Tom's house after school to talk everything out, and we'd come up with a plan on how to stop Sasha and get proof she was the one behind everything. I didn't like it.

"Anyone want something to drink?" Samson asked, getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

"Yeah," Tom said, still writing things down in a notepad.

"Me too," chorused the others. I got up and followed my boyfriend into the kitchen, closing the door behind me. He bent down into the fridge to grab cans of soft drink.

"Hey, thirsty?" Samson asked, noticing me as he put three different types of soda on the counter. I grabbed one from his hand and put it down, taking his arm and straightening him. He frowned, but didn't speak as I pulled him to me and kissed him. He kissed me back, clinging onto the edge of my shirt. I was so ill at ease, torn between trusting my friends to know what they're doing, and wanting to lock Samson up in my room and never letting him leave. I bit his lip gently and he groaned against my chest. Consider it your punishment for not telling me about overhearing Sasha, Samson.

"I didn't want you to worry," Samson moaned, sobbing a little. Oh man, don't do that, that's my weakness. He knows it makes me hollow out and give in to him.

"Of course I'd worry," I reasoned with him. "I love you, idiot." Samson smiled sadly, still holding onto me.

"How are those drinks coming?" called Tom from the next room. I grinned and kissed Samson on the cheek before grabbing some of the cans and going back into the lounge room. I shook Tom's up and then threw it at him, he caught it unawares and I grinned evilly as I handed out the rest of the drinks except one for myself. Samson came back in to with the rest of the cans.

"Samson, you're going to have to stay over someone's house for a while, until this is sorted out. Sasha knows where you live, and with just you and your mum home alone... we don't know what they're capable of," Jason told Samson, who sat down on my lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist protectively.

"I'll have to tell mum what's going on then, or she'd never let me. I'll make sure she stays at a friend's house too, I don't want her there home alone," Samson nodded.

"Okay good. We'll make sure this ends quickly, so that things can go back to normal," Jason promised, and Samson nodded at him.

"Thanks."

"UGH!" Tom cried, leaping to his feet as pink soda sprayed all over him. I grinned into Samson's back.

~

Well, two guesses as to who's house Samson decided to stay at. I mean it, guess.

If you said my house, you're wrong. He's staying at Jason's house. Jason's house is the only house Sasha doesn't know the location of. Vicky said Sasha went to hers once, she came to Tom's for that party, Roger said she went to his once with a few of his friends after football practise, and she's sort of stalking me so I assume she knows about mine.

That leaves Jason, as far as we know, so Jason's place was the safest. I tried to argue that mine would be perfectly safe, even if Sasha knew where it was, because I have so many family members to catch them, but Samson refused to put my baby sister and little brother in harms way. Because he has to go and be perfect like that.