Two: STILL BLONDE

They're creepy and they're kooky, Mysterious and spooky, They're all together ooky, The Addams Family.

Their house is a museum, Where people come to see 'em, They really are a scream, The Addams Family. (Neat, Sweet, Petite)

So get a witches shawl on, A broomstick you can crawl on, We're gonna pay a call on, The Addams Family.

It's stuck in my head!!!!!!!

ENJOY!

Samson's Mind

I hit up the school early to get a good chance to strut my stuff and show off my new hair. I'm vain like that hahaha not!

No, the real reason I went to school early was so I could avoid Roger as much as possible. Who knows what he's been thinking since I left him last night.

“Boo!” someone cried.

“AHHMOTHEROFGOD!” I screamed, spinning around to see my best friend. I punched him in the arm. “Dude, don't do that.”

AJ shrugged, walking alongside me to keep pace as the school ramp loomed ahead. “But you're so vulnerable,” he teased. I scowled at him.

“Am not,” I pouted, placing my hands in my pockets.

“Are to, babe!” AJ mocked. I stopped walking and looked at him.

“Are you mocking me little boy?” I inquired. He grinned.

Are you mocking me little boy?” he laughed back. I put on the puppy dog eyes.

“But I love you, I would never do that to you,” I played. AJ's face dropped, losing all colour and emotion. I frowned, stepping forward and poking his cheek.

“You feeling okay, Adge?” I asked. I call him Adge sometimes, because it's like sounding out AJ. AJ blinked, looking my face over. Then he leant in and licked my cheek, before running into the school laughing like a mad man.

“Ew,” I said, wiping my cheek on my shoulder. Yep, he was feeling okay. In fact, better than okay. Someone was in a good mood. I stepped through the doors and tried to blend with the crowd as much as I could. I didn't want to see Roger any time soon. It's hard to blend in when everyone is staring at your new hairdo.

“Looking good,” some chick said, passing me and winking. Okay, odd.

“Faggot,” a guy coughed, nudging his friend.

“Better run, it's catching,” I muttered under my breath, going straight down the corridor and to the left to find my locker. AJ had completely disappeared, but that didn't surprise me because his locker was basically on the other side of the school to mine. It was a wonder we ever met each other, I mean besides the fact we had every single class together except LOTE in year 8. This year we only have three classes together out of seven, I'm so lonely. That's less than half. WAH!

In AJ's absence my mood was slowly declining into miserable. Waking up early, school, trying to avoid Roger, being called a Faggot... okay that last one actually doesn't bother me. I don't know why, maybe because it's true? And I've accepted who I am? And I love myself for it?

I shoved everything in my locker, then grabbed the three things I actually needed. I only needed to take one book, a pen, and a textbook to my first class, because for my second class I had to walk past my locker and could do an exchange. I placed the pen behind my ear and then tucked the two books under an arm, closing my locker and turning around.