Torn| 14

"Stop!" I screech to Jack as he sits on me and yells, "DOG PILE!"
It's been three weeks since I've got out of the hospital. It's now me, Jack and Jack, Matt, Tyler and Shawn. All the rest of the guys left to go back to their homes. I know it may seem that Ty and Nash were together but they broke it off last week when Nash had to leave.(a/n: silently crying)

So here I am now laying on the floor with five people laid across me.
"GET OFF! I CANT BREATHE!" I struggle to say while laughing. They all got off me laughing while Shawn helped me up. He pulled me up and we were really close and we just kept staring into each other's eyes until someone cleared their throat. I looked and saw Matt, I chuckled and walked away. All of us are staying in a super small condo we bought together in northern California. We are staying here for another month for no reason but to hang out.
"What do you guys wanna do?" Jack G screamed from the kitchen.
"Beach day?" Ty yelled
Then a chorus of, YASSS and YES' came from different parts of the condo. "Well then go get changed!" Jack j said with a British accent.
"HUZZAH!" Matt yelled and we all went to get changed. Ty and I (lol that rhymed) went to our rooms and changed.
OOTD:
Ty: Neon pink bikini top, white bottoms, nirvana muscle tee, white shorts, brown sandals.

Me (Summer): baby blue halter bikini top, floral bottoms, beach hair don't care cover up, black flip flops.
________________________

We all piled into Ty's car. It literally looked like a 50s beach scene with the surfboards hanging out of the car, guys and girls singing their lungs out and everyone had Raybans on. When we got to the beach everyone piled out and ran to the water. It was surprisingly not as busy as we thought. I laid down on my warm towel to tan. About two minuets later I felt someone lay next to me. I took off my glasses and took out my earbuds.
"What do you want person." I ask sassily
"I just wanted to do this." Shawn said.
He picked me up bridal style and started running to the water.
"PUT ME DOWN SHAWN! ITS NOT FUNNY!" I screamed.
He through me in the freezing cold water. I gasped for air and swam to shore. I got up and grabbed a random kids bucket filled it with water and ran over to Shawn and dumped it on him. He freaked out got up, through me over his shoulder and jumped in the water. He put me down and looked into my eyes and smiled.
"No hard feelings?" He said with a hopeful look.
"Nope." I said laughing.
I then jumped on his back and pushed him under water. I got off and he sat up and did a really attractive hair flip. I mimicked his hair flip and we both laughed. I then heard that dying cat noise. I turned around but no one was there.
"Where is he." I said to myself.
"Where is who?" Shawn asked.
"Ma-
In a split second I was under water. I felt someone grab my waist and turn me around. Our lips connected and moved in sync then we came up for air. I looked to see who the mystery kisser was and it was the one the only Matthew Espinosa. He smiled,
"Here I am." And leaned in and sparks flew. We pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes.
"Before anything happens and someone steals you, I wanna kinda ask you if you wanna got out uh, tomorrow?" He said scratching the back of his neck.
"That would be great." I said laughing
"Oh ok-wait what did you say?" He said confused.
"I said yes." I said blushing.
"Really! HUZZAH!" He yelled which made me laugh.
Then I heard Jack G scream from behind me, "I'm so freakin hungry!"
We all agreed and piled back into the car. We pulled up at a 50's themed diner which wasn't far away. Me and Ty got out to go get take out. When we walked in we saw three girls sitting at a booth. One saw me and ran up to me,
"OMG!!!! Your Summer Truman! I totes ship #Mummer!"
"Um what?" I ask confused.
"Mummer, it's you and Matt's ship name!" She squealed.
"Mummer is real!" Ty shouted from the take out line.
"OMG!!!!!! Are you serious! Oh my god! Can we take a pic together!" She said flipping out.
"Uh, sure." She got out her phone and we took numerous selfies. Then the other two girls ran over and introduced themselves and took pictures. When Ty came back with the food we said our goodbyes and left. Once I got in the car I said, "Who did this!?" I showed them the picture of me and Matt kissing at the beach. Then Jack and Jack bursted into a fit of laughter.
"Wow guys this is a new low." I said chuckling. We laughed until we got to the condo. We all piled out and ran into the complex. We got inside and ate all of the food in literally ten minutes. When we were finished we took selfies and filmed vines all except for Matt.
"Matt where's your phone?" I asked laying my head across his lap.
"Oh shit! I forgot it at the beach!" He said with a scared look on his face.
"I'll go with you to go find it!" Both jacks said.
"Ooh I'll go to!" Ty screamed.
"Um I think I'll stay back and watch this one." I said ruffling my fingers through Shawn's hair.
"Okay but nothing better happen when I'm gone." Matt said in a deep voice.
"Nothing will." Shawn said batting his eyelashes.
"Okay bye!" The four said stepping out of the condo.
"So..." Shawn said.
"Why so awkward?" I said laughing.
"Summer I'm going to do this but it's not going to mean anything okay?"
"Uh what are yo-
He smashed his lips into mine and fireworks went all over my body. I kissed back. It started to get heated. Then Shawn picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. He pressed his lips into mine yet again and we lowered to the floor. We broke away and he took off his shirt showing his toned stomach. He leaned in again and then suddenly someone came in through the door.
"Hey-what the"
We quickly separated and looked at the blue eyed brown haired boy with a horrified look on his face.
"We can explain!"
________________________

HEY GUYS! I JUST WANNA GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO minajestymatt SHE GAVE ME THIS SUPER GREAT IDEA AND I JUST WANT TO THANK HER! SHE HAS GREAT BOOKS! GO AHEAD ABD FOLLOW HER!

READ/COMMENT/ENJOY!
STILL WAITING FOR SOME COMMENTS ON THE SISTER CHARACTERS! COMMENT ON THOSE TOO! SEE YA!!!!