Chapter 20

For the past few weeks. I haven't heard from Rin. And Mr and Southern are now dating. But I hardly show emotions. Like only anger and discuss are the only ones I use.

And the worst is when I had to get on a live TV show. With a gay man named Waldon. He's know for being funny on tv about celberty and stuff.

And the day I got on there was a great day for people but me not so much. Only on camera I ack nice. Or when I'm around famous or normal people.

~^~

I hear my name and run on stage. I sit in the set next to him as he puts my microphone on. "Welcome to my show Sun."

"Thank you, I'm just happy to be here." Everyone cheers to see me. I waze but in my head you hear this. I'm so tired of the dumb ass people. Get a fucking job. Shit I bet you won these tickets to this show....bitches.

"So, let's talk about you. You're dating Southern right?"

"Yep, we've been together for 4 weeks now."

"What happend between you and Rin?"

"We had a big fight. And it was so cute when Southern ran to my side and saved me from him." I really want to kick him and run if he ask one more question about that ass of a man Rin.

"So you and Rin are close." Oh my god!

"Are parents where in highschool. But me and him are now brother in laws since he's now dating my sister."

"Was he cheating. Doing the 2 timing tango." One more fucking question buddy!

"No, we just had a huge fight. I forgot what it's about."

"Did South give you that?" He pointed at the bracelet Rin gave me. I forgot it's been on. "Uh....no Rin did. I forgot to take it off."

"Huh looks like someone still loves Rin."

".....ok you wanna know something."

"What" I take the microphone off and whisper in his ear. I back up and put the microphone back on. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"I have no fucking my you dumb ass!" Everyone gasp. "I'm tired of this Rin shit ok, I hate Rin with my whole heart. He used me to get to my sister ok, you fucking happy you mother fucker!"

Everyone is in shock. I get out my seet and throw the chair. I walk to my dress up room slamming the door. "I really fucked up this time...."