Chapter 21

Mr.Yuma yells at me about yesterday. "Look Sun this is the 5th time you went off on someone, in public!"

"You think I don't know that!?"

"Look, if you don't straighten up this problem you got, then you can forget are contract!"

"Fine....I'll fix myself some how!" I get up leaving the room. Down the hall I see Rin. I turn around walking off.

I went outside smocking me a cigarette. I looked up. "Maybe it's time huh?"

I went to the top of the building. I looked down. "Yeah, it's time to go." I throw the cigarette down. I get closer to the end. I take a deep breath and slide off. Someone grabbed my hand. I looked up to see Rin. "Let go Rin!"

"What the hell are you doing you idiot!?"

"Let me go, it's me rightful place now. I mean, everyone hates me. You do as well."

"No I....I didn't want to tell you this. But I hate your sister ok. She black mailed me. I had to...."

"....wait, you still"

"Yeah, I still love you....and a Kidami is not gonna die like this!"

"Black mail....I'm gonna kill her...pull me up!"

"My pleasure my prince." He pulled me up. Rin told me everything.

I felt like I could kill South and Kyumi. "Why not play a plan on them"

"What do you mean"

I smile.

~^~

Me and Southern went to the park. "This is so romantic."

"This is new, you're happy"

"Yeah, when I'm with you I'm always happy." I'm gonna throw up.

Rin and Kyumi walk up. Right on time. Kyumi looked at Rin. "Hey you guys..." Rin says.

"Hey...you know Rin I have something to ask."

"What is..." I take a gun out and shots Rin in the chest. He falls. Kyumi screams.