TABINOF

•Dans POV•

It's October and I couldn't believe it's only a week until The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire tour starts and I'm more then excited. I can't believe I'm 24 with a published book that thousands of my viewers will read. My viewers, My Fans. I've never pictured me having fans. It's really a dream come true, and it's all thanks to my best friend Phil. Phil has helped me too where I am today and I couldn't be more thankful, because of him I have almost 5 million subscribers which I consider my family, I have an amazing job that anyone would die to have, I have met amazing people because of this job and I've been able to accomplish so much in my life that I never picture I would accomplish. I don't think I would be where I am today if it wasn't for Phil and I'm really glad I got the opportunity to write this conjoining book with him.

I was sitting in the living room on the couch in my 'browsing position' just scrolling through Tumblr and Twitter. Everyone was getting really excited for the book release. I'm getting excited as well. I love seeing all the cute drawings and posts people have been making about Phil and I with the book. I tweet out saying '7 days until the book release and tour. Who's ready for the awesomeness of Dan and Phil?' I press send and I wait a few seconds before receiving thousands of tweets. I think it's really funny how quick my fans are to reply. I scroll through the tweets and smile to all the great replies. Most of them saying

'Who wouldn't be?'

'Can't wait to meet you Dan'

'I'm really excited to see you Dan'

'The book is going to amazing'

'I've been waiting since the book was announced. I'm excited!'

It just warms my heart seeing how devoting our fans are towards Phil and I and the book. We are literally just two guys who found a friendship through the Internet who are now writing a book based on our lives together. What I think is cool is that some people look up to our friendship which makes me happy and I'm really glad I could aspire people.

I stop scrolling as I hear silverware being pushed around in the kitchen. I set my laptop down beside me and I get up and I head over to the kitchen. I walk out of the living room and in to the kitchen and I see Phil making himself a bowl of cereal.

"What's up?" I ask. I cross my arms and I lean against the door frame. Phil continues on looking for a spoon without replying. "Hello, Phil, are you alright?" I ask. Phil grabs out a spoon and goes over to grab a bowl out of the cupboard. I was starting to feel concerned. Why wasn't he replying? I walk over to Phil. "Phil?" I say his name again. Phil sighs.

"I'm fine Dan." Phil finally replies in a stern voice. He walks over to the fridge to grab out some milk. He reaches in and walks back over to the bowl. He pulls out his cereal and starts pouring the cereal into a bowl.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I ask. Phil nods his head and he starts to pour the liquid into the cereal. He turns and faces me.

"Yes Dan. Why wouldn't I be okay?" Phil asks.

"Because you just poured orange juice into your cereal." I point out. Phil looks down at the bowl and quickly pulls away the juice. He shakes his head and puts the Orange juice back into the fridge. "Phil please tell what's up. You don't usually make yourself cereal at night. Especially not with orange juice." I say. Phil turns his back on me and grabs the bowl and spoon. He faces me again.

"Just leave me alone Dan." Phil says and he gently pushes me to the side. He walks past me and down the hallway into his room. I turn to where he walked down and I was speechless. Phil's never been that shady to me. I stood there confused. Why was Phil acting so cold to me? I feel my heart beat start to pick up as I start to think about all the possibilities of what I might of done to make him act this way. I don't think I did anything though.

•Phil's POV•

I don't like being mean to Dan. I love Dan a lot. He's the closest friend I've ever had so I hate to hurt him but lately I just feel like I'm not good enough. Not because I think I'm not a good friend or anything but because everybody seems to prefer Dan over me all the time. I see it everywhere I go. Every Time I go on Twitter or Tumblr or any social media I'm always seeing messages about how people are only going on the tour to see Dan. It hurts because this tour and book was something Dan and I made together but people are just excited for it because of Dan. It makes me feel like I've done nothing right to deserve to have this book written about me. Sometimes i think it would of been best if Dan just made the book himself. No one wants to read about me anyway, or so it seems.

I walk past Dan with the cereal full of orange juice and straight into my room. I can't believe I was so caught up in my thoughts that I poured orange juice into my cereal. I shut the door and I place the bowl down on my desk. I walk over and I sit down on the edge of my bed and I bring my hands to my face. I've seen all the hurtful messages people have said about me. Mostly things like

'Dans much better than Phil'

And

'Dans the hot one and Phil's just his friend'

And

'Dan would be much more successful if he didn't live with Phil'

And

'Dans really funny and really attractive and Phil's just okay'

And

'Phil is only popular because of Dan.'

And so much more and it really hurts me. I'm not even sure why. I mean I'm really proud of how much Dan has accomplished because of his YouTube career but why does every one need to always compare me to Dan? I felt my eyes start to water. I bite my lip to keep from crying. I hate how no matter what I do Dan always one ups me. I jump a little as I hear a knock on my door. Dan slowly opens the door and peaks his head in.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone?" I say as I grab a pillow and cover my face.

"Well I'm not going to do that." Dan implies.

"Please Dan. I want to be alone." I say. Dan opens the door further.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." Dan resists. I sit up and I look up at Dan.

"Nothing's wrong how many times have I told you that I'm okay." I say. Dan raises an eyebrow at me. "Just go." I say. Dan shakes his head.

"Phil. I'm not stupid and I know you enough to know something is bothering you. Please. Why can't you tell me?" Dan asks. I sigh. I didn't want to talk to Dan right now. I know something bad might happen and I don't want us to fight. I hate when Dan and I fight because he's the only person I can really go to when I'm hurting or I have something bothering me. He's also the one I go to when I have some excited news to tell him or when I'm happy about something. I don't know if anyone else will ever understand me as much as Dan does. Dan walks into my room and closes the door. I grunt a little.

"Was it something I did?" Dan asks. I shrug my shoulders. "What do you mean you don't know?" Dan asks, his voice raising a little. I sigh.

"Can you just please go. I don't want us to fight." I say. Dan shakes his head.

"No. Why won't you tell me what's wrong? It's obvious it has something to do with me and I just want to fix it." Dan assures. I bring my hands to my face again.

"You can't fix this Dan." I assume.

"Fix what Phil?" Dan asks. I could hear the annoyance in his voice. I grunt again. This argument could go either two ways. Dan might see my side of things and understand how I feel, or he might think I'm being childish and that I should grow up. I hope the second option doesn't happen.

_________________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed the first part and Comment what you think :D This is based off a dream I had so I hope it wasn't too bad. This is only going to be a short story so stay tuned for a little more!!!