I really do love you

MADDYS P.O.V.

When I woke up, I wasn't in my room. Blinking a few times I realized I was in Vince's room. On his bed still, with his arm wrapped around me. My head laying on his chest. I rubbed my eyes lightly and stretched a bit. Vince woke up because of this, " hey.... " he mumbled tiredly starting to wake up from his sleep. I smile slightly, " morning sleepy head. " I said and sat up. Vince moved his arm so I could sit up all the way, he rubbed his eyes as I got off the bed and headed for the door.

" where are you going? " he asked me and I shrug, " back to my room. " I reply.
" why don't you stay?" He said and I look down at my feet, " it's not my room.... " I wasn't looking at him so I didn't notice him come up behind me, " your aloud to come in here Maddy he says wrapping his arms around me and I sigh.

" why are you toying with me Vince? " I ask and he pulls back confused and slightly offended, " what do you mean toying with you Maddy..? " he asks. I turn back around to face him. I sigh and shake my head, " my feelings. Making me think that you love me. " I say and look away again. Vince sighs being oddly quiet for a few moments before making me face him, " Maddy I really do love you. I would never toy with you. " he smiles softly, " besides Dom would have my head if I did that you know. " he joked lightly. He was about to say something else before I kissed him.