Run

it had been a few months already and i had settled into vinces room, tho i still keep my room as well. obviously sometimes it's nice to have my own room to myself.

It was morning and Vince was still asleep with his arm around me. I smiled slightly looking at his face as the sunlight came through the curtains. I stayed snuggled to him until he woke up as well.

" hey.... " he said quietly and stretched, " how long have you been up? " he asked me. Since I was clearly more awake than he was.

" about ten minutes. You look cute when you sleep. " I giggled sitting up. Vince rubbed his eyes and chuckles, " so I'm not cute any other time? " he asked in return. I shook my head and grabbed my pillow hitting him with it lightly, " I'm going to get dressed for the day. I can't wear pajamas all day you know " I said as I got up and went off to my room where my clothes where.

" uh guys get down here. " i heard Brian say from down the stairs.Cant get a moment of peace i guess.I finished changing and followed Vince down stairs. Vince went to grab breakfast as i went to sit on the living room couch.

NEWS REPORT

WE have reason to belive that Maddie Danbar has reunited herself with her family, fleeing from her adoptive parents only to be captured by the notorious criminal known ads dominic torreto. We thank the trent family for giving this vital information to us and we can safely return her home.

There was more to the news report but someone shut it off. why couldnt they just leave me alone i mean im happier where im at right now. Right now im home.

" cmon maddie. " I heard Vince say, " we can hide out for a while- "

" not you with her. One of the tran people saw you with her at the last race. " Leon stated

Dom nodded in agreement, " it's true.... Leon you go pack up. Take her some place safe until this blows over.