33. The choice

----------------------------------------------------- Cas' POV --------------------------------------------------------

"Sam, I need to leave I have something to do now and its important." I said walking away, Sam stopped me by grabbing my arm, he was angry and frowning.

"Something more important than Dean? He went to kill Metatron to save you, and you have something more important to do?" He replied, his voice louder each second, he looked hurt, I shook his hand away and walked away.

"I need to do this. Im sorry." I mumbled and left the place, I looked for the things I needed and went to a abandon warehouse.

I made the circle and mixed all the ingredients, as I said the summoning spell tears ran down my cheeks.

"There's no need to cry wings, Im here." Someone said while walking towards me, one of his hands in his pocket and the other one in his black cellphone. "I guess you are summoning me here because of squirrel."

I looked at him, his black suit perfect as always but this time I noticed bags under his eyes.

"Crowley, I need you to cure him." I mumbled, he looked at me and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Crowley I'll give you my grace! Just cure him!" His eyes opened wide.

"Your grace? Now thats a great deal." He walked towards me and offered me his hand I took it and he help me stand up. "Just for you to know that I do care about squirrel, but I can't heal him unless its a deal." He looked sincere.

"Just do it." He pecked my lips quick and then clicked his fingers, I took a little bottle and a knife, I cut in the right place and a blue light left my body and got into the bottle, I handed it to him.

"Done, this was fun I missed our tea time wings but I have to leave, lets make this another time." He said mockingly and clicked his fingers again, I was healed of the cut and near the bunker. "This is my goodbye wings, take care of those two." He disappeared, I walked back to the bunker.

"So this is how my life as a human begins." I uttered sadly, I got into the bunker to see Dean up, he looked much better and there was no trace of being hurt. "but I wouldn't change it." I whispered to myself as I saw the man I love laughing.

"Look Cas! I'm fine!" He said and hugged me, I smiled at him wide.

"That's great Dean!" I was happy but couldn't stand this anymore, I couldn't stay here, I needed to start a new life and forget all about this one. "Im leaving, I have some stuff to do." His face fell but he nodded.

"You sure? Can't we help?" He mumbled and I nodded and fake a smile.

"Yes I'm sure and you can't help me." I looked away and went looking for Sam.

"Sam, please never tell him what you saw, and I need some money." He looked at me quizzically, he took out a roll of dollars and handed it to me.

"What did you do Cas?" His voice sounded nervous, I smiled and shook my head.

"I swear I didn't do anything. I'm leaving, I have stuff to do." He nodded as I spoke.

"Okay and why are you leaving?" He was frowning, I looked away scared that if he looked me in the eye he would know.

"I have some unsolved business." I waved at him and left.

I took my stolen car out of the garage, it was old and a little bit rusty but it would be fine. I drove to the airport I need to make space between them and me.

------------------------------------------------------- Dean's POV ------------------------------------------------------

I dont understand how this happened, how did I get cured? It was like if Jesus had touched me and I was totally fine again.

"Sammy? You didn't do anything stupid right? Like sell your soul or making a deal..." I mumbled worried, he laughed.

"I tried but no demon wanted to make a deal with me." His voice had a note of amusement in it.

"Then what happened?" My voice was shaking now, Sammy looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" He uttered worried now.

"Aren't you worried how this happened?" I mumbled, he looked at me worried now, my mind worked through all the options but there was none.

"I didn't thought about it, I don't know why." He said he sounded nervous. "Cas said he couldn't heal you so theres only one chance left."

"Crowley?" I said looking at the ground. "Why would he save me?" I mumbled flustered.

"I don't know but we should ask him." He said taking out his phone.

"Really Sam you are going to call him?" I uttered sarcastically, he shrugged and dialled.

"Crowley? Can you come? Tomorrow? Can't be today? Okay fine." He said and hang up. "He is busy so he is meeting us tomorrow." Sam said and rolled his eyes.

"Fine." I groaned annoyed.

~~~~The Next Day ~~~~

"Hello boys." Said Crowley from behind us, we turned around. "Why did you brought me to this field? Are you planing on raping me and then burying me here?" He mocked me.

"Did you cured me?" I spatted out, his eyebrows shot up.

"What?" He mumbled confused. "Where's wings?" He asked looking around.

"Cas left to do some stuff he needed." Sam said annoyed. "So did you or did you not?" He added.

Crowley looked at us in horror. "Did you let wings on his own? ARE YOU BLOODY IDIOTS?" He started yelling, he was red. "Wait, you don't know right?" He mumbled.

"Know what?" I groaned, something felt wrong here.

"Cas doesn't have his grace." He said, I looked at Sam confused.

"Excuse me?" I mumbled.

"Cas sold his grace for your health." He groaned annoyed.

"WHAT?!?" Sam and I yelled in unison, Crowley rolled his eyes.

"Oh squirrel, moose, its simple. Wings gave his grace to save you and then left, and I wouldn't have a problem with that if he wasn't being looked for by angels." He looked at us and made the cut his head sign. "They have a price on his head."

"So, he is human?" I whispered and Crowley nodded.

"Yes squirrel, he turned human because he couldn't let you die." Crowley said impatiently.

I left the big green field, Sam was running behind me, what am I going to do? Cas is my family!

"Sam! SAM WHY DID HE DO THAT?" I yelled angry.

"I don't know Dean!" He whispered, he was still in shock, we got into the impala and went to the bunker. "Lets look for him."

"You look in the train and bus stations, Ill look on every airport." I mumbled taking out a laptop I had, we both looked for his face everywhere, we searched for Jimmy's name, address or description, there was nothing.

"WAIT! HERE IS SOMETHING!" Screamed Sammy happily.

************************************** Author Note ****************************************
TODAY IS OSRIC BIRTHDAY!!! YEYYYY!

The plot is getting better, what do you think? You liked this chapter? Comment what you think below.

I LOVE YOU GUYS, COMMENT, SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS AND VOTE

Fer. xx