The Girls.

In this part,you'll find out the girls that they rape. Hope you enjoy.

Katy,Brittany,And Bella were all excited to meet MB! So they went to the mall and got new outfits. Katy got some shorts with an Adventure Time shirt. Brittany also got some shorts with an "FVCK YOU!" shirt. And last,Bella got some capris with an cookie monster shirt. There outfits looked very nice. Then they started talking about Friday.

Katy ; i can't believe we're gonna be meeting mindless behavior. Yess!! I get to see my baby Prodigy!!

(No Katy,Prod is mine! Lol)

Brittany ; me either ! I get to see Roc! YES LAWD!

Bella ; i get to see Prince And Ray! YUSSS!!

The cashier said something but they didn't here her. So Katy said...

Katy ; hey what did you say?

The Cashier ; i said those boyz are alot of trouble ! They went to jail for rapeing this girl,she was a fan of them ! She was the last one in line and they just randomly took her to the back and started to take her clothes off !

Brittany ; haha,you full of shit ! I dont believe you !

Bella And Katy ; haha,right!

The Cashier ; iight don't believe me then.

So the cashier got finish checking out their clothes. So they went home then they got on oovoo.

Katy ; yo what was that cashier talking about?!

Bella ; mannn idk! But i don't believe her!

Brittany ; she must of been on some!!

Katy ; forreal,i just can't wait for Friday !

Bella ; omg Katy calm ya titties ! Friday is almost here !

Brittany ; what are we doing tomorrow?

Katy ; gonna get our hair done and nails and toes done. Probably get some new pair of shoes. We using time!

Bella And Brittany ; Sound fun!

Katy ; Well i'm getting sleepy. Night!

Bella And Brittany ; Night!

They all got off of oovoo and went to sleep!