Bad Sex.

Prod told them why they was here and this is what he said.....

"Yall are here because yall was the victims at the end of the line,thats why the body guard locked the doors behind yall as soon as yall walked in . if you tell on us , we will kill yall and if yall dont do what we tell yall to do , we also will kill you . Got it?" the girls nodded their head yes .

Prod ; Roc untie the girls .

Roc untie the girls and the boys took the girls to thier room . Prod took Katy to his room . Roc took Brittany to his room . Ray and Prince with Bella . (Dammmn Bella got two niggas , DIRTY HOE HFDFSFFCHF)

Well let me tell you what happen . Lets start with Prod and Katy . Prod pushed Katy on the bed and got his handcuffs and hamdcuffed Katy to the bed . He put something in her mouth for some to bite on . He took her pants and Katy kicked him . He slapped Katy and took her panties off . he started stripping . He put on an condom and rammed in very hard . Katy screamed and moan . Prod ; haha you cant scratch this back cause you handcuffed . Katy ; ITS HURTS STOOP *moans* Prod ; noh i aint neva gonna stop until i get tired . *grins at her* Katy started crying and she just close her eyes .

Next room was with Brittany and Roc . Roc didnt have her handcuffed . He was hitting her from the back . While hitting her from the back , he was going in and out of her very fast . He pulled her hair while she was moaning and crying at the same time . "Roccc this hurt *moans*" Roc ; it suppose to hurt , it aint suppose to feel good . Haha . *slaps Brittany ass* now say my name . Brittany ; ROOOC STOP *moans* . Brittany grab the pillow and bited and nust closed her eyes while crying .

Meanwhile while with Bella , Prince , And Ray , they were going by turns . Prince went first , he hitted from the back . Bella ; *moans* PRINCEEEE ! Prince ; yeaah , say my name bitch . Bella ; PRINCE . *moans* IT FEEL SO GOOD YES !! Bella was clearly enjoying it . But once it was Ray turn , she didnt like it . Ray got between her legs and got to working . Bella ; RAAAY IT HURTS ! Ray slapped Bella . Ray ; SHUTUP , BE SILENT WHILE IM DOING THIS ! Bella ; But i cant it hurts!!!! Ray tongue kissed her and finish his work .

After all , when they was finish they came out and went back to the room amd tied the girls right back up .