Meet N Greet Day .

Katy woke up happy as hell . She was jumping around like a little rabbit at 9:30 in the morning . She saw that her computer was making noise cause Brittany was calling . Brittany was smiling hard as hell . Then Bella called , also smiling hard as hell .

Katy ; so everybody smiling hard as hell?

Bella & Brittany ; BASICIALLY! :)

Katy ; im so ready to see my baby Prod !! AHHHHHH .

Brittany ; RAY ! YUUUUUS .

Bella ; PRINCE AND ROC . YES LAWD !

Katy ; Well lets get dress for this thang .

Bella & Brittany got off so they can get dress for the Meet N Greet . Katy text Brit and Bella to tell them that they needed to meet her at her house . While she waiting for them , she saw a limo pass by her house . She wonder if it was Mindless Behavior .

Katy ; OMFG IS THAT THEM ? :O

Brittany & Bella finally came .

Katy , Bella , & Brittany all speaked at the same time .

All 3 Girls ; YO DID YOU SEE THAT LIMO...WAIT YOU SAW IT TOO . MAN DO YOU THINK ITS MINDLESS BEHAVIOR ?

Katy ; Ok lets just shutup amd speak at once .

Brittany ; Man , that gotta be MB .

Bella ; then the meet n greet is that way .

Katy ; and thats probably them .

All of them was happy and surprise at the sane time . They couldn't wait to see the boys they loved all thier life .