The Only Way To Stay Alive.

Prod ; the only way for yall to stay alive is the list of shit that we want yall to do .

Roc untied the girls so they look at the list together . the list said.....

Shoplift (like stealing items)

Rob a bank

Carry the 4 bodies (Money , Kenneth , Kieshia , And the driver) to a dumpster .

And More things they needed to do .

The boys heard something , Prod got his gun out , it was Walter .....

Walter ; heeyy boys those f---- .... Prod shot him so many times that he didnt have no bullets left .

Prod ; now yall got to carry 5 bodies to a dumpster . we want let yall get caught by the police , and remember if you dont do what we tell yall to do , then yall are dead , FOR GOOD !

Katy ; why did yall grab us anyway? our parents are worrying about us .

Prod ; i dont give a fuck if yall parents worrying , yall was at the end of the line and yall got it what yall deserve . Come here Katy .

Katy ; Ugh , what do you want me to do now?

Prod tongue kiss her and she just enjoyed , so she put in work with her tongue . 😂👏

Brittany ; KATY!! YOU ARE NOT SUPP---....Roc tongue kiss her too . everybody was tongue kissing basicially , but they they stopped and her knocking and it was there nieghbor , the Prod got another set of bullets and shot the person .