Chapter 1

A/N: This is Taylor from 2019. Just as a little heads up before you read this I want you all to know that this is a old book and at the time of writing this I didn't have a beta reader so there are a LOT of spelling mistakes please ignore them because I'm too lazy to go back and fix them right now.

"Isn't it weird how all kids wanna do is grow up but adults want to be young again?" You ask the blue masked turtle.

"Yeah, I never even really thought of that." He responded with a smile.

~About 3 weeks ago~

You were walking home at night.

Your apartment was around the next corner.

You walked pass an alley and something caught your attention.

You knew better than to walk into a New York alley at night, or to walk into a New York alley at all. But your curiosity always got the best of you...

You picked up the glowing canister. Some kind of oozy looking green stuff was in it.

"What is this...?" You asked yourself.

"Look out!" Someone shouted.

You yelped and shot your leg up like a ninja. Kicking some kind of robot in the face holding the canister close to your chest.

You looked at what your foot hit. You screamed when you saw a robot with a broken face standing there trying to grab you.

Suddenly, something jumped in front of you and you shut your eyes.

After a couple seconds you opened your eyes and opened your mouth to scream.

"Don't scream..." Said a green creature. You closed your mouth and backed into a wall.

You watched as the creature fought along side with four others like it against the robots.

You wanted to flee from the scene but there was a bog fight in your way.

You stood there worrying about what these creatures were gonna do to you once they were done with the robots.

Were they gonna beat you up too?

Or kidnap you?

Or kill you!?

Or EAT you!?

Soon you couldn't hear the sounds of their weapons hitting against metal anymore.

You snapped yourself out of your thoughts to realize that they were standing right there in front of you.

You covered your mouth with your free hand to prevent yourself from screaming.

"Um...hi.. can you uhh... give us that, please?" Said one of them.

As he came into the moon light you could see he was wearing a blue mask.

"What the frick is up with the mask?" You thought to yourself as you handed it the canister.

"Thanks." It said and then disappeared into the shadows.

You quickly walked over the broken robots and out of the alley.

You went around the corner and unlocked the door as fast as you could.

You ran up the stairs and unlocked your door faster than you unlocked the front door.

You went inside and slammed it shut.

You slid your back down the wooden door and starred off into space.

"What the frick just happened!?"

I would like to thank TheScaryFangirl for giving me the idea of writing this story thx girl o and sorry for the really short chapter