Chapter 6

You woke up the next morning and quickly realized that you were in Leo's room.

"WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING HERE!?"

All you could remember is Leo telling you a really long story he read about...about...about...okay so you couldn't remember what he said. But you remember it being really long and boring.

It must have been so long and boring that you fell asleep...

"whoops.."

You pulled out your phone to check the time but instead noticed 30 missed calls and 10 new messages...all from your mom.

"She must have been worried sick...that means she is gonna be so pissed when she finds out I'm okay."

You sneak out of Leo's room to talk to your mom.

Just as you expected, she first answered the phone crying about your saftey. Then she started yelling at you for not telling her where you were and not coming home on time.

You eventually get off your back for the time being. But once you walked through your front door, she was gonna raise hell...

You rush twards the exit when suddenly you here a door squeak open.

It was Mikey.

"Oh! Sup [Name]? Your here earlier than usual." He said.

"Oh hey Mike! Actually, I spent the night..."

"Let me guess, Leo told you a story?"

"Yeah! How'd you know?"

""Cause he's done it to all of us. Even April and Casey! They'er parents were so mad!"

"Yeah well now my mom is super pissed! I gotta get home! Later!"

"Wait! You want some breakfast before you go?"

"No Im fine Mikey! By the way, sorry if I woke you up!"

"Nah! Im always up at this time. I gotta make breakfast and you are gonna have some before you go!"

"No Mikey I can't! I have to get home!"

"And how do you expect to get home on a stomach as empty as yours?"

You didn't realize it till now, but your stomach has been growling scince Mikey said 'breakfast'.

"C'mon [Name], one blueberry pancake?"

Your brain tried to tell your legs to go twards the exit but instead they stood there. Then you lost control of your mouth.

"Okay fine Mike! But ONE pancake and then I have to get out of here!"

"Perfect! One blueberry pancake coming right up!"

You rolled your eyes and sat on the couch.

you turned on the TV and started channle flipping.

"Good morning Raph!" Mikey said as he cracked an egg.

"Hey Mikey. Hey...[Name]? What are you doing here so early?" Said Raph.

"Oh. Well Leo told me a story and-"

"Say no more. Leo's stories are the worst!"

"Good morning Donnie!" Said Mikey.

"Good morning Mikey. Hey Raph. [Name]?" Said Donnie.

"Leo told her a story." Said Mikey.

"Oh."

"Good morning my sons." Said Master Splinter.

"Good mornig sensie!" Said the turtles.

"Good morning [Name]."

"Oh! Good morning sensie!"

"We must get Leonardo to stop telling people his stories..." Said Splinter as he made himself some tea.

Soon, Mikey had the table set and that's when Leo finally woke up.

"Hey, there's sleeping beauty!" Said Raph.

"Hey Leo! Your just in time for breakfast!" Said Mikey as he started serving his pancakes.

"Yeah...whatever and stuff..." Leo said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Well you seem pretty cranky this morning." Said Donnie.

"Well how am I supposed to feel after I slept on the floor all night? By the way, sorry I made you fall asleep [Name]. I guess my stories are just meant to put people to sleep..." He said.

"It's fine! I'm sorry I made you sleep on the floor! Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine..."

"Breakfast is ready Bros! And [Name]!" Mikey shouted.

You and the turtles wasted no time getting to the kitchen.

Mikey poured everyone their drinks. Leo got tea, Donnie got coffee, and Raph got orange juice.

"[Name], what would you like to drink?" He asked.

"Tea please."

Mikey then poured you a glass of warm tea

with honey in it. It smelled...so...good!

You ended up eating 5 pancakes even though you said you were only gonna have one.

"I gotta hand it to you Mikey, that was the best tasting breakfeast I have had in a long time!" You say after you take your last bite.

"That's right! Michaleangelo got the skillz to pay the billz!" He said as he tossed the spatula around and pretended it was a sword.

"You want some help cleaning up?" You ask.

"Nah that's okay [Nickname]. It's Raph turn to clean up after me. But you should get going!"

"Oh crap! That's right! Thanks again for breakfast Mike! I'll see you guys later if I can! Bye!" Then you bolt out the door like there's no tomorrow.

On your run home, you realize something...why didn't Leo just go sleep on the couch?

Credits go to : me for writing and TheScaryFangirl for suggesting it