Chapter 7

It took two weeks but you were finally free from your room and able to once again roam the streets of New York.

And the first thing you were gonna do was visit the coolest dudes you have ever met.

"Hey party people!" You say as you walk through the lair for the first time in forever.

"Good to see ya [Name]!"

"[Name]! Long time no see!"

"How's it going?"

"Great to see you guys too!" You smile. "Hey, aren't we missing a turtle?"

"Leo's probably meditating in the dojo or something. You can go check." Said Donnie.

You went around the little pool thingy and saw the dojo entrance. You went in and saw Leo meditating with Master Splinter sitting right next to him.

You tip-toe up to Leo. Aww! He looks so peaceful when he's meditating! You snap a picture with your T-phone and then poke him in the nose.

He opens his eyes and you wave to him.

"What's up Leonardo Da Vinci?" You whisper as you laugh at your own joke.

Leo's eyes grow wide as he smiles.

"[NAME]!?" He shouts before you cover his mouth. You shush him and point to Splinter. Leo nods as he follows you out of the dojo.

"I thought you were like, banned from us or something!" He says.

"Yeah! I thought I was too! But now I'm back! So, whatcha wanna do now?"

"I dunno." Leo answered as you both walked out of the dojo.

"I KNOW!" Mikey shouts. "Let's play a game!"

"A game?" Asked Raph.

"What kind of game?" You ask.

"Let's play...Prank Wars!"

"Prank Wars? What's that?" You asked.

"Duh! It's a war of pranks! Now who wants to play?"

"Count me out. I'm way too busy." Said Donnie.

"And I've got better things to do than play one of your dumb games." Said Raph as he turned up the volume on the TV.

"Winner get's the last pizza slice every time we order pizza for a month!" Says Mikey.

Both Donnie and Raph stop what they are doing and put on their game faces. "It. Is. On." They both said.

"Then let the Prank War beg-wait! We need two teams but we have five people!" Said Mikey.

"Hey guys!" Said April as she walked in. "I brought some pizza! Sorry, the store said they don't serve jellybeans as a topping but I went out and bought those too!"

"April! Be on my team!" You shout.

"Uh Okay. What's going on?"

"We are about to have a prank war!" You say.

"Winner gets dibs on last pizza slices for a month." Says Leo.

"So whaddaya say April? You in?" Mikey ask.

"Sure." Says April.

"Awesome! Now all we need is a referee!" Said Mikey.

"Hey guys! What's going on?" Said Casey as he came in.

"Be our ref!" You shout.

"For what?"

"We are gonna have a prank war! Will you be our ref?" Said Mikey.

"What's the prize?"

"Dibs on last pizza slices for a month." Said April.

"Then no can do! I gotta play too!"

"I'll be the ref. I don't even eat pizza all that much." Said April.

"Alright! Thanks Apes!" Says Casey.

"Okay, Me, Leo , and [Name] are......The Prankenstiens!" Said Mikey.

"Oh yeah? Well we are....the....guys, what's our team's name?" Said Donnie.

"I got it! The Goongallaz!" Said Casey.

"I'm down with that." Says Raph.

"THEN LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" Shouted Mikey as he grabbed you and Leo's hands and ran off.

To be continued....

(Sorry it's so short!) thx TheScaryFangirl for the millionth time