The boys

Nick's POV
The boys and I reunited at the basement of my house to eat some chips and play videogames "So Nick, how's going your plan to invite Kendall to the dance?" Gino asked while he eats a chip "Great! How's yours to invite Maddie!" I asked nervously "Um.. Well she kinda..ran away when I was About to asked.." He said while everyone laughs of him, "Really man, oww!" Josh said while he laughs "don't worry Gino, Nia also ran away from me!" Daniel said.. "Ok, so what's happening to the girls lately" I said while I played a videogame..
Zack's POV
I was about to tell the boys about the awesome girl I met today, but theu start to laugh at Gino cause Maddie ran away when he was about to ask her to the prom, "Guys, I met a really cute girl today!" I said so they could forget about what Gino said. "Wow man, who's the lady?" Daniel ask "Well..she's Paige Hyland.." I said nervously "Really man! Ow.. But she's one of the most popular girls in the school!" Gino and Nick said "I-I know but... I don't know maybe.. She likes me back, Josh you are her brother can you please ask her if she feels something for me!!" I said Josh "Um.. Man I'll try to cause she's always with her friends!" He told me.