Prom..blems..!

*Prom*

Maddie's POV
"Want to go to dance Maddie?" Gino asked me, "I will love to but I have to stay with Nia.." I said, "Go Maddie I will be fine.." Nia said with her head down, "Ok.." I said then I went to dance with Gino. Man! I feel so bad for Nia in this moment..

Nia's POV
I was really sad... All of my friends were with their boyfriends and I was alone... Sitting in the... OMG! Is that Daniel and... PAYTON!! NOOO I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! Ah... This is bad.. My crush came to the prom with my enemy...
After some minutes of looking at them dancing Payton leave, so I went with Nick and talked to him, "Hi Nick, so you came with Payton hu.." I said, "Um.. Yes!" He said then I leave to the parking lot to.. Cry.. When I was crying behind a car I heard a familiar voice.. "Ahh.. You're soo cute!" It was PAYTON! She was kissing Brandon! I can't believe this!
While I looked at them I heard a voice behind me.. "Um.. Payton" the voice said, then I turned around and see Daniel, "Oh.. Daniel what are you doing here.." Payton said "I came to looked for Nia.. But.. Why are you kissing Brandon?! I thought I liked you!" Daniel said, "Well, everything was part of my plan..." Payton said "What plan!" Daniel said "Ugh, your soo.. Stupid! Listen my mom won't let me go with Brandon, so I invited you to the prom so my mom let me came to the prom.." Payton said, then Daniel leave with an anger gesture on his face..