Divorce?

Josh's POV
I ask my mom if I could stay home today because, I'm not feeling good today (emotionally not physically) my parents are getting divorced and the only thing I want to do is stay home and cry..

Chloe's POV
I looked at Josh and Paige the whole day but I didn't find them, so I looked up for Brooke (their big sister) "Um.. Brooke do you know why Josh and Paige didn't came to school today?" I asked "Well.. Sadly I do... Our parents are getting divorce, and we are really sad.." I just looked at her "I'm so sorry!" I said, then I ran to their house and knock the door.
Then Paige open the door and just stared at me, then she start crying and I hugged her "I'm so sorry Paige!" I said "Come in" she said while she cleaned her tears, and I get in.

Josh's POV
"I'm so sorry Paige!" I heard a sweet voice in the living room. I ran downstairs to see if that was Chloe "Chloe! You are here!" I said, then she gave me a hug "Everything will be alright, ok?" She said "Yes!" I said then we all went to the kitchen to take something to eat, "Paige please tell me that your going to the prom please!!!" Chloe said while Paige picked an apple, "yes! I am! Actually.. Zack just invited me yesterday!" Paige said "Oh my God! Congrats Paigey, what about you Josh?" Chloe asked, "I.. Well actually I would like if... You.. Go wi-with me.." I said nervously "I will love too!" She said then she gave me a hug.